Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
TFW when the author literally silhouettes a character for 400 chapters, hypes them up in multiple SBS’s, and then has them job two chapters after introduction to sell movie tickets.

“It’s your expectations” — no it’s not you FUCKING Idiot.
Bro you would be saying the same shit if Film Red came out when Shanks made 99% of the marines decide to stop fighting a war, just because Aramaki isn't above Shanks doesn't mean he or other admirals won't get main fights later, he just won't be on the same tier as characters like Akainu or Blackbeard.

Bro you would be saying the same shit if Film Red came out when Shanks made 99% of the marines decide to stop fighting a war, just because Aramaki isn't above Shanks doesn't mean he or other admirals won't get main fights later, he just won't be on the same tier as characters like Akainu or Blackbeard.
Dude, the portrayal in this chapter makes it obvious that Shanks could solo the 3 admirals with medium difficulty at worse.

I don’t even think you guys are processing how stupid this is.

R

rubblerust

I totally called that Yamato borderline ecchi thing happening, among other things like Wano opening/Pluton, and Momo's blast breath.

My sense of fake bullshit is in sync with Oda's imagination. You can't afford to dismiss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.