Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We barely saw Greenbull fighting and people are already claimingYonko>Admirals.It was stated that Yonko(the four of them)=Marines+Warlords.Now that buggy joined the ranks and Luffy is still weaker than Kaido,the Marines have the upper hand because the SSG>Warlods.It will be an uphill battle to demolish the celestial dragons global empire.I hope Oda makes some old farts like rayleigh,gaban,garp,sengoku,kong and Shiki/Xebec(if still alive) to join this war.It would be so cool to see old Admirals vs old legendary Pirates.
While Warlord and Mwriens was allied, Yonko wasn't allied, when they allied, Marines shit their pants.

Admirals still stomp yonko commanders

Just because they might be inferior to the yonko don't mean Beckman, shiryu, or zoro can actually hold a candle to them
Lol Zoro won't even fight an admiral.
Sabo will kill akainu
Fuji GB Aokiji Smoker Coby, will all be allies. Lol even BMP & Katakuri
Either Luffy & Revo stomp or Im & Gorosei are powerful, which oda in his latest interview said gorosei are important. Check last Brago vid for info.
Zoro will fight samurai gorosei with strongest sword shodai kitetsu called the most evil sword 1 of 12 strongest blades, not some lowly admiral. Lol

No, it means 1 Yonko = 8 or 9 admirals.

You guys aren’t wanking this as much as you should because you would be forced to admit it’s story breaking and doesn’t make sense.
Everyone here is over exaggerating including you

Shanks is a Yonko with one arm and no fruit

He stunned Greenbull with haki... which is his specialty

Do you really think it would take 9 Akainu’s to beat Big Mom?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Yep. Already re-sent the delete account requests.

Remember how act 3 of Wano was just 70 chapters of the MCs stomping antagonists?

I don’t want to read that for another 300 chapters. That’s not interesting to me.
I you reading any other manga or was one piece it? RIP in any case I like bantering about agendas and shit but I didnt expect Oda to destroy admirals this bad.

No, it means 1 Yonko = 8 or 9 admirals.

You guys aren’t wanking this as much as you should because you would be forced to admit it’s story breaking and doesn’t make sense.
True :kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.