Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
So Greenbull assumed that the RHP would team up with the alliance against himself. It's not that. Or else Greenbull would've phrased it that way: "I can't deal with both the alliance and the RHP at the same time".

But Oda made sure to portray it as such, that Shanks' presence in itself troubled Greenbull and made him retreat.
It's not about teaming up but rather another massive enemy to account for. It definitely saves face for GB leaving this way rather than having to be forced out physically.

It's definitely the least coolest intro of the Admirals.

Their display of their abilities was far cooler. As for actual tangible value, it's arguably more impressive than any intro we got, he was treating 2 top commanders like passing fodder, literally broke the internet for a reason. Even caught me offguard I did not see Oda treating King in that manner, but it just speaks to how highly he thinks of Admirals. He's willing to completely shaft a RHM to do it, the same group he's been wanking endlessly for ages now.
Or he was simply conveying the fact that King is fucked so bad by Zoro he is simply unable to move.

Oda is retconning the whole scenario by having Boro Breath fuck GB up.

If it turns out to be true fresh King solos Green Bull

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Or he was simply conveying the fact that King is fucked so bad by Zoro he is simply unable to move.

Oda is retconning the whole scenario by having Boro Breath fuck GB up.

If it turns out to be true fresh King solos Green Bull
Doubt it, and I doubt you believe that lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.