Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
but he literally had to have an entirely new Yonkou step in to stop him from getting to the alliance
So Greenbull assumed that the RHP would team up with the alliance against himself. It's not that. Or else Greenbull would've phrased it that way: "I can't deal with both the alliance and the RHP at the same time".

But Oda made sure to portray it as such, that Shanks' presence in itself troubled Greenbull and made him retreat.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu I'll be honest since you damage controlling here

If this is end of the line for green bull it is a dog shit introduction and I should have never been hyped for him.

First Oda had green bull off panel injured calamities
We literally don't even know if King was in condition to move
To use his fire abilities
To fly
Was he worse Condition than zoro was against arlong

Then he shows momo fucking green tits up

Then he runs away from Shanks

Silvers Rayleigh had the most bad ass intro in one piece
He looked like a God among men cuz he is
It's definitely the least coolest intro of the Admirals.

Their display of their abilities was far cooler. As for actual tangible value, it's arguably more impressive than any intro we got, he was treating 2 top commanders like passing fodder, literally broke the internet for a reason. Even caught me offguard I did not see Oda treating King in that manner, but it just speaks to how highly he thinks of Admirals. He's willing to completely shaft a RHM to do it, the same group he's been wanking endlessly for ages now.

So Greenbull assumed that the RHP would team up with the alliance against himself. It's not that. Or else Greenbull would've phrased it that way: "I can't deal with both the alliance and the RHP at the same time".

But Oda made sure to portray it as such, that Shanks' presence in itself troubled Greenbull and made him retreat.
Imagine if Rayleigh pulled up
Green Bull would run away too

His senior was shitting himself

So, one Borobreath later and GB is on deathbed and people still wonder why I ranked King above him... :saden:
Seems like my power scaling simply cant miss, regardless of how ridiculous it may seem to y'all.

The only train you should board is Zoro's, that is a winning train, always has been. :goyea:
Stop ignoring canon, King already lost to GB

Why can't you let us cope until the raws come out?
:peperain:

So, what purpose did it serve for Oda to bring Aramaki in Wano? Did it move the plot? No. Did it hype the character? No. Did it hint any future conflict? May be Yamato vs. Aramaki? The only thing it did was to hype Shanks, and I doubt it was necessary to do it like this.

3 chapters wasted on nothing that changed anything and the man wants to finish the series in 3 years.

It’s ridiculous how many times Oda writes his way up against a corner, we the fans pull him out, only for him to go back to that corner. When he treats a character that we waited for 8 years to see like this, does he really expect us to be hyped when he brings Imu or Rocks onscreen? Even the 12 years olds he is writing for aren't that stupid.
- All on-board SH have Bounties
- Yamato doesn't have confirmed Bounty
- Yamato introduced herself and bonks Aramaki

So, for Yamato to be a Nakama, Marine must issue a Bounty for her. This Aramaki scene just confirming hers.

Besides, it's to wank Shanks before Film Red released.

do you lot think garp and sengoku were tangoing with the likes of king

this is just flatout shit portrayal
am sorry

and no @Chrono he didnt meet up with 3 yonko crews
stop the damage control
he didnt get to see what a single one of them had in store. clearly he has underestimated what his mission is if he thinks red hair pirates are too much that alliance defeated 2 yonko's and 3 commanders would be worse. red hair pirates arent fucking doing that.
Thinking about it ryokugyu is probably gonna confirm akainus thoughts on wano after letting him know about momonosuke and yamato

Does he really even have to take them on tho
it seems like he doesnt even want the risk of being seen by them .

its fine and dandy if you come face to face with your opponent , see what they got before realizing you are outmatched

but sensing his conquerors
and avoiding it all together sounds a lot like a pussy.

this is the type of shit BB pulled pos mf and I felt the exact same way I feel now.

Idiot oda . after 1 break month , still showing us scabbards momo protect to wano . Who care wano . who care kidd whore scabbards who care momo . we sick of these bullshit. Kill luffy become momonusuke mc . literally , he tested our patients. fuck the chapter . no any valuable interact or information. moreover , one week dragon can beat admiral . how come can it possible. literally , bullshit .

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Whichever way you spin it, it was Shanks & his crew atleast which is already too much to ask for from one Admiral with a single battleship for reinforcement.

Gonna wait till the scans to see the Boro Breath scene but if its that bad, then it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.