Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, Shanks and Beck were doing shit but pissing their pants when Aokiji and Kizaru ignored his threats.
Yeah, it's probably one of the biggest myths that "Kizaru didn't care about Beckman". Kizaru was aiming straight at the submarine before his nose. Ben came in, Kizaru stopped and let the sub marine get away. After Ben left Kizaru alone, Aokiji quickly froze a chunk of the ocean and Kizaru started aimlessly bombarding the area to try and intercept them, with Ben saying "looks like he still wants to go/try". If Kizaru "didn't care" about Ben, he would've shot the submarine straight away.

What kinda argument is that ‘‘we didn’t see“ - the fight was off screened.
We don’t have to see it, knowing basic shit is enough. Magma is just very hot rocks, which can be cooled down.
This isn't the real world, prove Aokiji can freeze his magma using shit in the manga, the problem is you can't, whereas I can very fucking easily prove Akainu can vaporize huge amounts of Aokiji's ice

Akainu had a crazy elemental advantage, keep coping about it
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
Well this is not good for the Admiral gang.

This shows Aramaki is definitely not top tier and simply being an admiral does not guarantee top tier status. Only confirmed ones are the original trio.

Getting heavily injured by a Boro breath is one of the worst feats in the manga when even Raizou could counter that.

No wonder the Revos could save Kuma.

So it looks like it is;
Akainu and Kizaru at top tier

Fuji - unknown

Aramaki as an in-between high tier and top tier
Sorry to tell you but Raizo heavily damaged Kaido as well by reflecting his boro breath and made him scream in pain...

:ihaha::ihaha::ihaha:
Well this is not good for the Admiral gang.

This shows Aramaki is definitely not top tier and simply being an admiral does not guarantee top tier status. Only confirmed ones are the original trio.

Getting heavily injured by a Boro breath is one of the worst feats in the manga when even Raizou could counter that.

No wonder the Revos could save Kuma.

So it looks like it is;
Akainu and Kizaru at top tier

Fuji - unknown

Aramaki as an in-between high tier and top tier
All Admirals are equal. None of them are Top Tiers bar maybe Akainu at this point.

Just get me out of this shit hole country and for the love of god do not make Wano Pluton, only capable of being activated by Momonosuke. I'll lose it if Oda goes that far.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/pluton-the-corpse-of-the-oni-joy-boy.27635/
"TLDR: Kaido wanted to place Onigashima, Joy Boy’s Oni skull, onto his skeleton, which is buried under Wano/the Flower Capital. The New Onigashima project was designed to restart Pluton by reforming Joy Boy’s corpse and somehow awakening it.

Joy Boy carried the Ancient Kingdom/Wano across the sea as his “Hat”, and Wanokuni rests on Joy Boy’s skeleton to this very day. Pluton/Joy Boy is the “Ship” that “carried” Wano to where it stands today."

I need to rework some parts of this theory, but I still stand by most of it.

IMO, Franky's blue prints are about taking Joy Boy's corpse, and building a ship out of them... or, perhaps, building a ship capable of defeating Pluton/Joy Boy's corpse. It's possible that the Sunny was already designed to defeat Pluton... but, part of me really wants to see Frank turn a giant oni corpse into an undead cyborg mecha.

Status
Not open for further replies.