Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
people be manifested with fictional characters so hard in here :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
No man. The problem is that guy who changed the narration of the spoilers 180 only because he doesn't like something.

Man added personal bias to the spoilers he posted and completely flipped the entire discussion.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Read the manga correctly and come up with conclusions . Sengoku complied for shanks requeston WB and ace. Not for any other things. No matter what it is, GB cannot handle mutiple strong characters again . so he retreated not because just bcz shanks has some relation to gorosei.
Another power level junkie I see. And you are?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Big damage, small damage doesn't matter stop the semantics people, it was obvious he wasn't on his last legs from a boro breath Momo just learned to fire.

As I said way before he was still gonna go after Momo until he sensed Shanks and dipped.
admiral fans are so disloyal a little smidgen of bad news for them and they all switch sides no wonder they stan subordinates of the celestial dragons

Dude, I had multiple randoms on Reddit reporting me to the Reddit’s mental health hotline and the suicide hotline, and it was so weird that I just deleted my account.

This is unacceptable behavior from the leakers.
The only unacceptable thing is your meltdown over a fictional series. Grow the fuck up and get a life outside of One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.