Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Sure, but he was still shook to the core by Shanks' Haki alone which stood warning.

I know you agree with Shanks > GB, but following the tradition of the forum, a certain fan base has to eat dirt. You are just indirectly serving that purpose. :kappa:
Imo, it's just Kuzan/Doflamingo/Smoker or Doflamingo/Jozu/Crocodile interaction all over again with Shanks/Aramaki/(Momo, Scabbards, Yamato).

Oda is indicating obvious superiority and I wouldnt debate it unless things drastically change.

So it was indeed Luffy and probably zoro, jimbei and sanji who felt it.

Why my FS always work on useless things :suresure:

I liked the chapter ngl!
Aramaki would have defeated them at the end but with lots of troubles especially with Yamato.

Weird that SHP didn't help them but I guess they wanted to know if momo can protect his country.

"Luffy, Zoro and the others" Momo knows the true beasts :myman:

Different people fight differently. Kaido is defense centric fighter who's also good at offense while GB is an offense-centric fighter, so of course, he'd perform better in the offense.
What’d u just make this up on the fly? TF Greenbull done that his offense > Kaido?? I’m confused
You just assumed Kaido must be better than GB at about everything just because he's stronger. That's not how things work.
True, but again WTF greenbull offense shown that Kaido can’t easily do? His best feats Taking out groups of YC. Base Kaido offense was enough for that while Haki restricted FS/Full power ACoC.

Yup, thinking whatever rationale I used for Yamato would also work for Kaido is moronic on many levels. Yamato is not Kaido so whatever I said only applies to Yamato.
So Yamato didn’t match hybrid Kaido or…. Ur above argument doesn’t work here, these 2 characters have nearly Identical fighting styles. An again Yamato matchup Hybrid Kaido ACoC, speed, tanked his attacks, match his attacks, an dealt damage. So what exactly different about the matchup? Ur statement was moronic no way around it honestly.

Status
Not open for further replies.