Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're being honest if this happened to Zoro or Sanji, they'd be clowned and dehyped far more while you can hear crickets when it's Yamato being low diffed. I know Momo told Yamato not to get involved, but you can still defend yourself/evade and it would be pretty dumb to just let the opponent capture you like that willingly so I don't think that was the case:

Fyi she can still freeze the plants. She has ice breath. It ain't the end of the world. Plus depending on the time of the fight the mink scabbards could go sulong and fry the vines. Just saying. Both sides weren't 100% trying but if they both were at full power I'd give the edge to the samurai perhaps. We saw what a bolo breath did to him.

He already tanked an AdCoC strike clean to the face and took zero damage, who gives a fuck about Ryou? Lmfao
he took damage alright and he also commented strong haki. Due you are the one said ryou is waste. Dude Fujitora is mentioned as proficient in Arnament and COO. if COA is useless then Admirals itself became useless. Bcz they OG used COA to deflect WB attack in marineford. I don't know if you are reading the same manga. Lol conq haki is damaging insides. That is what it is.it cannot be shown outside. You will not be able to see All luffy punch damages on kaido.

Fyi she can still freeze the plants. She has ice breath. It ain't the end of the world. Plus depending on the time of the fight the mink scabbards could go sulong and fry the vines. Just saying. Both sides weren't 100% trying but if they both were at full power I'd give the edge to the samurai perhaps. We saw what a bolo breath did to him.
There are ice resistant plants in addition to fire resistant ones btw.

If we're being honest if this happened to Zoro or Sanji, they'd be clowned and dehyped far more while you can hear crickets when it's Yamato being low diffed. I know Momo told Yamato not to get involved, but you can still defend yourself/evade and it would be pretty dumb to just let the opponent capture you like that willingly so I don't think that was the case:

Neither Sanji or Zoro would be captured as easily

Whitebeard with his crew also didn't want to go to Wano btw
It’s simple logic - attacking another Yonkou means an all out war and many gonna die. I don’t know how people can’t understand that. They think you go into a Yonkou territory and can take out the crew while the Yonkou itself is just looking from the side line waiting lol
A Top Tier fighting a Top Tier is too risky. Even if you manage to win, it’s gonna be extremely close and the winner would also be severaly injured.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Zoro or sanji wouldnt lose to GB they say it in the chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.