Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arturwitt90

Kaido or Greenbull are no- to low diffing Doflamingo. That shit is kinda wild. I remember people saying Doffy can fight an admiral and stupid shit like that.

While I put Yonko > Admiral myself, I do think there's more to Shanks than just being strong to be able to scare away Greenbull.
Sengoku also made a comment that he only stops the war because it was Shanks asking, and the Gorosei also allow him to enter their chambers.

I think Shanks being a celestial dragon and maybe even directly related to the Gorosei could clear this up. Admirals are directly under command of the Celestial dragons, so it would make sense for Greenbull to leave Wano when Shanks orders him to.
He is a celestial Dragon that was raised by Roger from when he was a baby. This is revealed OP film read.

I knew it, check my fucking post i did and i didn't stop believe it, chapters is a W for admirals and everybody that say otherwise can just stfu and speak their bias toward admirals, i knew it
Please explain, how a admiral being used as a training wheel for a 8yo while the SH watch and being forced to run away like a bitch by someone that wasn't even close to him is a win?

This has to be one of the shittiest chapters of manga.

Momonosuke orders means nothing since he wants to deal with it himself but Scabbards and Yamato helps him anyway.
He want to show how Wano can handle enemies for themselves but at the end he is happy that Shanks helped them.

Shanks there is just stupid. Just like GB there too. Shanks is now using his CoC to make Admirals afraid of him from so far. And he can't control it since he was about to knock out rookies of his own ship.

GB bullshit statement about Kaido protecting Wano while Marines and WG are not invading it for 800 years.

Luffy, Zoro and Jinbei think it is okay to let Momo handle an Admiral on his own. How thrash Admirals were portrayed by GB now.

Now I wonder how Roger easily got that Red Poneglyph in hours at Wano. Does Orochi simply let him do what he wanted? Did he not faced Kaido? What happened? And how was Jack relevant to find that place? He didn't had DF before or former Shogun is just ignorant about it?
Was kaido in wano 22 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.