Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocks had Primebeard, Shiki, Prime Big Mom, and Kaido.

Luffy will have his own Emperor level subordinates
Only Rocks was solid emperor level at that time.At least Zoro will be top tier,the rest i'm not so sure.I want Sanji to get advanced coc too,but i have no faith in oda anymore.Ussop and Sanji with coc is my wet dream.

Mihawk vs vista

Akainu vs vista

Do you think vista is strong enough to make a yonko or admiral ask for a future rematch
Vista blitzing Akainu and injuring him, Akainu crying over a commander's haki. Nice arguments you have. Mihawk doesn't have an army or a crew to fight for him unlike these Yonkou and admirals that job to old Ray, Franky, Robin, Jinbei, Usopp, Brook, Chopper, Kinemon, Raizo and the list goes on. :kobeha:

I don't see Shanks talking shit to anyone by himself, the only time he didn't have Ben Beckman behind him he had to kneel, Mihawk called him a has been to his face in front of his entire crew. :milaugh:
this is the story's most powerful swordsman, the most power, the strongest, the highest power level, tards like you understand this, right? Mihawk not Shanks not anyone else. :myman:
warlorld means WG dogs, they works for WG in exchange for previlige and protection, now they are replaced by robots and mihawk need to move away from kuraigana island lmao

yea strongest who get stopped by crocoboy, jozu, buggy or vista lmfao.

dont bring panel here nor title bcause just like mihawk who featless, buggy is now yonko and most powerful pirates around lmao

Marineford WB:
1-Failed to use coo to dodge squardo.
2-Failed to use coa to stab Aokiji.
3-Failed to use coc to save Ace.
4-Had multiple heart attacks.
5-Failed to kill Sakazuki with a blow to the back of the head,instead lost half of his own head.
6-Got hit by bullets,cannon balls,swords and all kinds of shit marine fodders attacked him with.
MarineFord WB only had the gura fruit,not even his body was working properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.