Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
People really got Sanji > kaido
:kobeha:
And when it comes to yamato again if they do end up joining its either they right above or right below zoro and sanji
And if the Oden wank transfers i can't see them being below sanji. Zoro and sanji will obviously still be more important to luffy like rayleigh and scopper but oden wank is something not even oda can control. Man was giving the same treatment to one of swords

As Shanks has no DF, one of the Yami fruits main powers - to nerf DF users significantly - will be of no use. If Blackbeard, despite this, manages to beat Shanks, no one bar prime Luffy will be able to stop him. Any admiral at this point would be stomped by Blackbeard.

And they think post Blackbeard, Akainu will appear as the EOS villain and give Luffy a fight, who overpowered both Kaido and prime Blackbeard at huge disadvantage.
Imho, its:

- Elbaf villain (someone new or maybe it's tied to Vegapunk/Kuma)
- Lodestar/Laugh Tale will be transitional/heavily lore based, or Laugh Tale is central to the Final War at least.

**Final War is 3 parts:

- Akainu/Marines at New Marineford
- Im/Gorosei/WG at Mariejois (leads tobits destruction as well as FI)
- Blackbeard and Shanks at Laugh Tale and/or God Valley (maybe somehow they are related).

There seems breaks in between each part of the War, enough for everyone to recover justifiably at least. Really just my naive thinking of it all. Personally now I don't see BB or Shanks going down before the other. They seem to be polar opposites.

Opinions don't matter, what Oda & the narrative implies do. The M3 is set in stone, Franky didn't break it, Jinbe didn't break it and Yamato most definitely won't.
But her titties are so...........indescribably voluptuous, how can Oda not have her replace Zoro and Sanji. People are yet to provide me with a satisfying answer to this question.....I'm starting to think they can't honestly. There are the facts then there are your feelings and facts by nature don't care about your feelings, wake up to reality........the M3 is over.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
But there is a single yonko, whom btw killed Kaido, is confimed sun god by Cp0, and 2 who beat one at that + their crews, he went there all the same

:saden:
A yonko who is still recovering and who is barely considered one.
The admiral always want smoke when people are weakened it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.