Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks’ first actual combat feat is literally the best feat in the entire series.

@Red Admiral Temporarily paralyzing an admiral from a hundred miles away with COC is more impressive than everything Kaido showed.

As an admiral fan I’m not even coping, I just genuinely think Shanks is more powerful than the other top tiers.
Kaido> Shanks. GB still wanted the smoke with Shanks and crew whereas he wanted non with Kaido if dude was alive. Like just stop. The guy is dead anyways so you can have Shanks top 1 now for all I care but stop the disrespect.

Yh Shanks looks good this chap. Even Luffy is shook by his CoC and is asking "what is that". His CoC is deffo higher than Kaido's.

Anyways Greenbull gon put him in a pack another time.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Would be interesting if Akainu goes against Gorosei's orders and let's say orders a manhunt on Yonko and strong pirates in general.

Imagine this hype, Straw Hats have their arc, let's say vs BB or something and at the same time we see 2 Admirals pull up to Shanks or shit.

Oda has so many possibilities. Unfortunately, none of that will happen and Oda will off-screen everything:smoothieduck:

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Kaido> Shanks. GB still wanted the smoke with Shanks and crew whereas he wanted non with Kaido if dude was alive. Like just stop. The guy is dead anyways so you can have Shanks top 1 now for all I care but stop the disrespect.
Facts. All of these parties started making their moves AFTER Kaido and Big Mom were out of the picture, None of them wanted to fight either of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.