Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

That's why I say, we're seeing just a little bit of his skills, when you think about what a forest is, you see that it's something broken.
Yeah I really can't wait to see him go all out instead. Seeing what the Admirals did to Punk Hazard alone is extremely hype and Green Bull could "afforest" the entirerity of current Wano in no time I'm sure! Also the "original Wano" in a decent amount of time too ofc!

Oda's just giving us a taste of what he's capable of. The Admirals going all out is gonna be INSANE!

He barely beat King with advCoC because King went ape mind and stopped using shield mode.

Ryokugyu raped Zoro's opponent with no difficulty.

Zoro is not ready for Top Tiers not in 1 vs 1.
How did he barely defeat King? After his powerup, it took just 4 landed shots. Greenbull beat a weakened King, still recovering from his defeat to Zoro. He's most definitely ready for an Admiral extreme diff, where he'll get his next powerup mid battle or something. As confirmed by Oda we're in the last stretch of the series so his next major fight will be an Admiral or someone like Shiryu.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
You want Zoro after he accomplished totally nothing as a swordsman to go and visit the grave of a Sword God?

If I was Ryuma I would come back from death to kill Zoro myself.
You would rather have Mihawk join Shanks in an eventual SHP vs RHP scenario, or just fight Beckmann and fight Mihawk later?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
With ACOC he's ready to take top tier

Next 4 fights

Shiryu=Admiral level
Beckman=near Shanks level
Mihawk=Above Shanks ;)

Maybe a Gorosei as a bonus fight
Boiroy my man, I ain't dropping Zoro, still my fave, but I grew up, done with headcanons.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You would rather have Mihawk join Shanks in an eventual SHP vs RHP scenario, or just fight Beckmann and fight Mihawk later?
1 probably.

Beckmann is a useless fight for Zoro.

You don't even have to force Mihawk allying with RHP, they can all be on the same island as coincidence and then go at it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
How did he barely defeat King? After his powerup, it took just 4 landed shots. Greenbull beat a weakened King, still recovering from his defeat to Zoro. He's most definitely ready for an Admiral extreme diff, where he'll get his next powerup mid battle or something. As confirmed by Oda we're in the last stretch of the series so his next major fight will be an Admiral or someone like Shiryu.
Whatever you say bro, don't tell me I was right when Zoro struggles to fend off Admiral alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.