Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido wouldn't be shook from Shanks' coc blast though.
How do you think Shansk stopped Kaido from going to Marineford?

Why does Kaido have Shanks in his top 5?

Oda is the type of author who dehypes evil characters for the benefit good guy characters (this is a kid’s manga — and it’s obvious from this chapter).

When we find out that Shanks paralyzed Kaido and King at the same time on some retarded bullshit don’t say I didn’t warn you.

How do you think Shansk stopped Kaido from going to Marineford?

Why does Kaido have Shanks in his top 5?

Oda is the type of author who dehypes evil characters for the benefit good guy characters (this is a kid’s manga — and it’s obvious from this chapter).

When we find out that Shanks paralyzed Kaido and King at the same time on some retarded bullshit don’t say I didn’t warn you.
We know one of the strongests asset of Shanks is his diplomacy.

Kaidou loves sake.

Bullshit.

Feats > character statements, and the first major thing Shanks ever does shits over everything Kaido showed.
When the character statements come from the guy himself who has no real reason to be lying I will take them. Shanks was always gonna have greater Haki mastery than everyone so idk what you’re trying to say here? Its like saying Fuji is stronger than Kaido because hes shown a better floating ability, Kaidos haki is great but not the greatest, this is supplemented with an extremely op fruit though which in turn equals itself out with Shanks better harki mastery.

Status
Not open for further replies.