Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Akainu mid diffs BIG MEME.
I don’t know why people are clowning Greenbull and saying he’s shit like Big Mom hasn’t been the embarrassment of the Yonko for the past few hundred chapters

The nerfed Rooftop Supernova almost killed her by pushing her off the island, could’ve been killed by Queen when he wrapped her in sea stone chains, couldn’t put down Marco and had to ask Perospero for help and admitted she needed more homies to deal with him, sent flying by Jinbei and Robin, Kid facetanked her attacks multiple times

If we go off feats Big Mom barely even feels like a top tier

I don’t know why people are clowning Greenbull and saying he’s shit like Big Mom hasn’t been the embarrassment of the Yonko for the past few hundred chapters

The nerfed Rooftop Supernova almost killed her by pushing her off the island, could’ve been killed by Queen when he wrapped her in sea stone chains, couldn’t put down Marco and had to ask Perospero for help and admitted she needed more homies to deal with him, sent flying by Jinbei and Robin, Kid facetanked her attacks multiple times

:suresure:

Are you done ?

Swords aren't evil, they are direct but weak people call them 'cursed'-as per zoro/kuinas grandpa
Check what the old man who gave sandai 3rd to zoro said. Nidai or 2nd is here in wano, but the 1st shodai is in goroseis hand, its crazy people think they will not fight. Shodai is so much more powerful than nidai or sandai. Like you said no weakling could even hold it

yep,she was just big,scary looking and eat her adoptive mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.