Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pirates mostly dont care about them, they are happy ruling their corner of the world for one.
Dude. If Shanks can do this to Aramaki then he could literally walk into Marineford and incapacitate everyone including the admirals. Kaido and BM literally want to rule the world.

Explain to me how any thing in the OP world makes sense.

Luffy wasn't a top tier that time.
Post automatically merged:

And then run away by BM CoC.
This is what people don’t seem to understand

Shanks’ CoC is not on the same level as everyone else’s

Who has Kaido sent packing with base CoC? What about Big Mom? How about Rayleigh? No one? That’s because his CoC is on a whole different level

How else do people think Shanks is able to compete with the other Yonko when he has one arm and no fruit? He probably has the best haki in the verse (alive)

:risitexcla:

Dude. If Shanks can do this to Aramaki then he could literally walk into Marineford and incapacitate everyone including the admirals. Kaido and BM literally want to rule the world.

Kaido only was spurred into action when the SSG thing and ensuing Warlords hunt happened, he felt it was a declaration of war from the WG and so he was going to respond in kind. What Kaido wants is a world war and to die, thats his dream. Well, was.

You are exagerating stuff,Aramaki was not incapacitated.he got intimidated by Shanks coc.That is a different scenario.It was just like Ichigo facing captains for the first time,he felt their reiatsu and shat his pants.Then he fought them.

Status
Not open for further replies.