Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you cannot see that Greenbull's expressions & character is the exact same thing as what Queen had, Idk what to say. He was even acting like he was in pain to troll Raizo.

Especially when yall were preaching that Queen is strong and his character does not define his PL but sing a different tune here.
Y'all who? Me defending Queen? :gokulaugh:

Apparently Aramaki is trolling Shanks and didn't retreat like a puppy dog as Shanks implied :whitepress:

Fujitora is a very reserved character in battle.

You know what this kinda reminds me of, when people were powerscaling Fujitora sweating against Luffy. Y'all give powerscalers a bad rep cause of shitty posts like this.
Those posts were stupid.
But yeah Oda is a very simple man, sure Shanks is here to promote the movie. Idk if Momo's Boro Breath is the same level as Kaido if that's the case GB is impressive

Not according to Big Mom stans like @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

They were arguing earlier that Meme could do it when she couldnt even K/O Speed the Gifter. :risitavirus:
Call me when Shanks is stronger than Rocks trio to have better CoC

You're confusing stuff
Shanks haki (CoA, CoO) is > others of course since he relies on haki.
His CoC skills mastery > others but his CoC powerlevel isn't better than Kaido or else kaido wouldn't be top 1

Not according to Big Mom stans like @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

They were arguing earlier that Meme could do it when she couldnt even K/O Speed the Gifter. :risitavirus:
I mean, we're literally told that CoC is based entirely on how strong you are, and even if you consider Big Mom weaker than Shanks (a lot consider her stronger), it's not by a ridiculous amount, they're still relative.

Though Shanks clearly has more control and mastery over it, but in terms of potency, they should be close.

You people are so delusional that you put admirals on some godly pedestal, like Gb is supposed to kill Scabbards, Yamato and Momo in a couple minutes, then face the alliance + RHP

I was hoping a hit like that would be a kill against someone like Raizou, but I guess you have no shame to still be a fanboy of that weak (and subservient to celestial dragons) and despicable character :risitameh:

Way to completely miss the point... you do you man.
It's because you have no point.
Queen never trolled when he was in real danger nor his character got in the way when he was in real danger.

Aramaki is showing fear here because he knows he is in real danger not because of his character.

It's one thing to troll fucking Raizo recovering from the War another is to do that shit to Shanks, give me a break with such delusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.