Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my take on what Shanks did.

Old AdvCoC utilised AdvCoA to create black lightning from the users, penetrate skin internally and create barriers and what not.

I think what Shanks used this chap is AdvCoC combined with AdvCoO. The feat deffo incorporates CoO since Shanks had to sense and find GB.

My personal take is that Shanks uses CoO to target either his opponents:-

- Heart
- Haki
- Soul
- Brain

One of these things he uses CoO to target and aim the CoC. Then he unleashes the AdvCoC and hits the opponent....temporarily paralysing them.
----

Strengths:- Amazing sneak attack tool that immobises your opponent....giving you enough time to land a fatal hit.

Limitations:- The attack takes too much concentration to aim, and thus would overall be useless in a fast paced battle against your opponent.
In a way i have always wondered if mihawk did something like this to luffy in marineford ik it ended up being luffy being calm and possibly a hint to future sight but oda started it with mihawks eyes

Ignoring unnecessary conflict is an important skill to learn in life. We won't come far if we jump at every possible confrontation coming our way. People are agressive and frustrated nowadays and basically snap at you because they have to let their anger out on someone.

Absolutely not lol. The bottom panel showing how Luffy is gritting his teeth shows how he's enduring the flames lol. Luffy is literally drawn the very same as Kaido, King, Orochi, misery etc
that's enduring the heat and force not the flame, and those are Luffy's own white flames around him

Not really because Shanks is a nightmare for any DF focused fighter since he has a special form of CoC that only he has shown so far.
Adv COC + future sight + his haki becomes even stronger in drunken style = DF focused :seriously:
the guy's main weapon is a club and he coated it with COC when he hit his opponents heck he even used adv COC in his strongest attack blazing bagua.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I love how words like "Even you" matter to you.

Yet when it comes to Greenbull saying "Not now"....you still clown him.

Either you biasedly troll GB shown by the way you are defending WB. Or non of this matters and WB ran away from fodder marines.
Chono are you even trying? Seriously dude.

Another uneven benchmark here. When Akainu says, "Even you cannot escape the consequences of time". The context screams about how powerful Whitebeard is, or at least it was, and that's the way Akainu sees it.

Mbappé: "Not even CR7 or Messi is capable of kicking that ball that far and scoring a goal."

Now you want to bring the bitch from GB crashing and screaming in pain for CHAD Shanks as an equal comparison? Holy shit man.
Read carefully, Kaidou, Shanks, Wb, BB, Luffy, Big Mom, they are all stronger than GB.

Whitebeard at his worst and sick, having heart attacks every minute, defied the entire navy in its entirety, that's self-explanatory enough, with the fleet admiral claiming the possibility of being defeated that day, for the man they were facing was Edward Newgate, THE STRONGEST MAN IN THE WORLD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shanks didn’t even get his own era
Shanks changed the entire history by leading Luffy in to the right pass
Shanks is the reason we have a manga

and once more, among all people in great gen, no one is surpassed Shanks in fame and name ...
Whitebeard also never had an era for himself

Roger and Xebec are ONLY people confirmed to have their era

Status
Not open for further replies.