Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one thing I actually don't like about Shanks. Of course it is due to the stupid plot but it seems like Shanks gambled on a lot of lives where he could act and prevent something from happening. Unfortunately, I think he is bound by the bullshittery of "fate uga buga".
Honestly, shanks is so cool but oda treats him as the deus ex machina plot device without a character.

I show up
I bring the plot to an end
I leave

All of them will die offscreen.
No I did not. The people I mentioned are Doflamingo, Law, GB, Fujitora, Aokiji, and Kizaru. I did not mention Oden.
The original post is even here:
Law and Doflamingo had fought in par with Fujitora during the Dressrosa Arc. GB and Fujitora are rookie Admirals. They are not veterans like Aokiji or Kizaru.
Where's my mention of Oden there?

Which one lol?

I'd find that sort of hard to beleive, considering the Gorosei scene especially (people whod never relinquish it). I'd sooner believe it has to do with peace and prosperity, but at the expense of control, which is why he's leading Luffy down a particular road.
Could it be that he’s leading Luffy towards one piece?

Shanks probably knows more about it than anyone sans Roger’s crew.

Shanks is really dirty

He was counting on Greenbull to keep attacking the Alliance, so he could join the fight with his whole crew, so then he would have a chance to win alongside the Strawhats + Law + Kid

Thats what snitches usually do, sadly

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Honestly, shanks is so cool but oda treats him as the deus ex machina plot device without a character.

I show up
I bring the plot to an end
I leave
Agree. I'm so tired of Oda not showing us actual feats. Something tells me we are actually very lucky for what we got with Kaido showing his full arsenal and etc...

Why are they bandaged though?
Bandaged = on the verge of death :yasu:
7 days of rest and top tier medical treatment. They haven't even sustained a lot of damage besides Kinemon & Kiku who are not present. Inu low diffed Jack, Neko low diffed Pero, Raizo was flooding the place, the frog didn't do shit, the samurai cop didn't do shit, Denjiro was chilling with Orochi.

Also, Gb was at 20% from his fight with Queen and King, which is stronger my headcanon or yours

:risitavirus:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shanks is really dirty

He was counting on Greenbull to keep attacking the Alliance, so he could join the fight with his whole crew, so then he would have a chance to win alongside the Strawhats + Law + Kid

Thats what snitches usually do, sadly
:milaugh::cheers:

Unironically this shit is so funny because no one from Whitebeard to Shanks cared about Oden whom they loved so much.

Now Shanks acting mighty "Oh you want their freedom? FAK YU!".

Now that’s just delusion thinking you know th e story better than the author… complaining about odas style and saying “I wasn’t wrong but the author is” is just childish
This is a stupid comment coming from a guy who is always off in his reads.

And also the reason why I rarely debate on this forum, because the nonsense of people makes me nervous.

You act like Oda is perfect, he simply blundered.

He portrayed Zoro as the carrier from where Oden had left, he clearly did so considering Enma, the Moon prophecy and Zoro's declarations elements, not to mention Kaido's theme of death on top of the notion that Luffy doesn't kill his opponent.

:milaugh::cheers:

Unironically this shit is so funny because no one from Whitebeard to Shanks cared about Oden whom they loved so much.

Now Shanks acting mighty "Oh you want their freedom? FAK YU!".
That only comes from the fact that Oden is a late inserted character who doesn’t fit the story at all.

Whitebeard trusted Oden could handle his shit; he was simply wrong

This is a stupid comment coming from a guy who is always off in his reads.

And also the reason why I rarely debate on this forum, because the nonsense of people makes me nervous.

You act like Oda is perfect, he simply blundered.

He portrayed Zoro as the carrier from where Oden had left, he clearly did so considering Enma, the Moon prophecy and Zoro's declarations elements, not to mention Kaido's theme of death on top of the notion that Luffy doesn't kill his opponent.
Yeah and since it’s a manga when I’m wrong I accept the L and move on? It’s just that easy.

“You act like Oda is perfect” dude barking up the wrong tree I’m very straight forward about my dislike of a good chunk of odas style.

Get your head out of your ass accept you are wrong and move on or shut up and drop the manga or go write your own story. Seriously just stop acting like a child.

At best he bought some time for Morley to open the ground so they could hide

Fujitora probably just dragged Greenbull down, either by refusing to fight or by helping the Revs to escape and save Kuma, who was being slaved.

(Not considering they couldn't fight properly in Mariejoa and destroy everything)

If everyone thought Sabo was dead when the news were spread out initially, then something really odd and very specific happened in Mariejoa

Greenbull coming to Wano, despite Sakazuki's orders, has 100% to do with what happened there
please stop, that's really embarrassing :gonope:
and of course it has to do, he wants to make up for how incompetent he was in Mariejois, even Akainu said don't make excuses for Ryokugyu and Fujitora

Status
Not open for further replies.