Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Did Greenbull actually direct the words "I'm not willing to fight you, at least not yet" really towards the RHP though, or towards the Scabbards and Momo? Since the scabbards and momo did not question his decision, he might've made this statement towards them as a kind of excuse.

Either way, the "not yet", if directed towards the RHP, is pretty ambiguous. Obviously he would be willing to engage with the SHP with proper force. The Marines were also willing to fight with Whitebeard. That is, when having all their forces; all admirals, fleet admiral, Shichibukai, Pacifista and ton of prep in one place.

The fact stands, that a bloodlusted fascist admiral, who wanted to kill thousands of lives to make a point, went away shaking and with his arms up in the air to signal surrender. Let's not sugar coat that.
You're not kidding today, are you? It's almost worse than I am. LOL

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I still love the admirals.

But I hate Oda so much right now, and my confidence in the admirals as EOS antagonists is gone.
Nah nah, stop chatting shit. You are trying to pull the safe card here.

Literally nothing bad happened to Admirals portrayal and you lost ur shit and wanted to switch.

Shanks isn't even worth to get mentioned

Greenbull literally just thought about the "Red Hair Pirates" as a whole

Shanks can't really do much by himself, not surprisingly Beckman is said to be comparable to him

You see the difference when GB mentioned Kaido, even if he was the one who offscreened Kaido's top Commanders a while ago
It's amazing how people can see exactly what Shanks did on the page alone (you see Green Bull put up his hands BEFORE he realizes its the RHP), and continue to downplay him.

Actual cope right before our eyes lol.

My most beloved Oda quote is the one where he says that you have to craft MC's power level carefully then I look at Wano and think to myself "yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" about that...:risitavirus:
The "Growth" of "Main characters" (Strawhats/Law/Kidd/Coby/whoever Oda is jerking off to at the moment) more or less contradict his entire power system where people need decades to grow that powerful.

Yet people defend it when any other shounen would have been blasted for this kind of powercreep

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The "Growth" of "Main characters" (Strawhats/Law/Kidd/Coby/whoever Oda is jerking off to at the moment) more or less contradict his entire power system where people need decades to grow that powerful.

Yet people defend it when any other shounen would have been blasted for this kind of powercreep
The bubble blew up, Oda is as fraudulent as any other mangaka with some shitty story directions.

His "GOD WRITER" coat is falling down. He never had one, people just looked for fake GOAT.

Oda never changed. We were all just too young while starting OP.

Luffy needs a few rounds, goofy panels, and bullshit power up? That happened vs Crocodile or at Enies Lobby. He never changed his scheme, we just grew up finally.

Film Red is one of the funniest copes, imagine how much copium they would be on if it released during Marineford climax

''T-This is just for movie sales, Shanks won't be stronger than admirals after the war''

Not really, it's an extremely common troupe in shonen and no manga ever gets blasted for it lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.