Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The RHP are on another league
Yasopp and Roux are stronger than every YC1 and Ben is between Admiral and Yonko lvl
Only Luffy's and BB's crew will surpass them

Badass how Kidd’s aim was the strongest crew

:kata:
Kid thought he he could win against a crippled Swordsman and learned the hard way, that he was way in over his head.

Luffy already had those experiemces Pre timeskip, which is why Kid said Luffy was ahead of them pre timeskip.

I thought CP0 would have a MUCH better showing, disappointing as all hell.

I have no faith in the Gorosei being true threats. I'm just hoping there lore is good.
The Gorosei are already fumbling. Not targetting luffy after Marineford atleast was a big oversight on their part.
Also the admirals or atleast GB aint looking too great.

I think its evident that Oda messes up the hyped up characters and factions whenever he start to focus on them. He's good at hyping them up but when its time to deliver he misses on quite a few. Its probably better if some mysteries stay mysterious.

They may just be reputations in the story but they're also titles Oda specifically assigned to these characters with a purpose. He gave WSC title to Kaido and made sure that he lives up to his hype. He called WB the WSM but still withholds his hype to this day. Why would Mihawk be any different? Shanks isn't just a random guy who happened to carry a sword around. He was raised by two high-class swordsmen i.e., Roger and Rayleigh, and he's also the biggest rival of Mihawk. Mihawk has little interest in non-swordsmen; why would he bother having a rivalry with Shanks if he isn't a swordsman? It makes no sense.

I can see why people feel Shanks shouldn't be weaker than Mihawk, but most reasons they use to dismiss Mihawk's claim as the WSS are invalid just like the Hakiman argument. They just use whatever dumb loophole they could come up with to say Mihawk isn't as strong as he is because they hate the guy.

Mihawk wouldn't be recognized as the WSM if there are other swordsmen who surpass his infamy. Shanks, in particular, isn't living under a rock. He's one of the most famous swordsmen in the world. And everyone their moms knows about Mihawk's rivalry with Shanks—It's literally a legend in OP world as noted by WB of all things. So if people call Mihawk the WSM, it could only mean one of two things i.e., either the world accepts that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks or Shanks is somehow not a swordsman. There is ample evidence suggesting Shanks is a swordsman while there are little to no implications of him not being one.
Lots of crazy assumptions there, I never said Shanks isn't a swordsman or that he is stronger than Mihawk, I'm saying the title isn't an ultimate measure that absolutely proves Mihawk > Shanks, Mihawk's entire deal is being known specifically as swordsman who challenges other swordsmen and having a perfect streak, in the world of One Piece it makes perfect sense for someone like that to be called WSS but at the end of the day it can't be proof he is stronger than his previous equal he hasn't fought in over a decade, they could still be equals today.

I found it awesome they are sitting there casually seeing an admiral ,they have so much grown over their journey :feelscryingman:
Yeah people are using that to clown Admirals but imo it’s supposed to show that an admiral alone is no longer a threat to their crew

Just like any other real Yonko crew

Back in the day they would’ve run because the gap was huge. Now fighting an admiral isn’t something they have to fear

What does that mean?

WB was the strongest pirate. Where did I not accept it? He couldn't fight properly thanks to his illness, otherwise, the dude was the strongest until the very end.
It's so strange how people try to use the literal World's Strongest Man as a way to downplay Mihawk...like yeah, someone who isn't the WSM is weaker than the guy who is. Truly mindblowing stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.