Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rip shanks feats of “ending the war because strong”
Film red confirmed he’s a CD, admirals are technically shanks bodyguards
First, I'd need a source. Secondly, if that's true, it doesn't matter. Doflamingo is a pure blooded Celestial who thinks like a Celestial and yet went into exile and is now locked up in Impel Down.

Meanwhile Shanks rules parts of the new world as a Yonko and has a bounty of over 4 Billion. I mean these are the same, brain dead excuses you hear from Admiral Turds all the time. "He spoke to the Gorosei, he must be secretly affiliated to them, hence he secretly controls the Marines actions (since the Marines too know he is a Celestial)", lol, the absurdity.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah you’re right, Fuji was shown several times using his gravity without his blade unsheath
Post automatically merged:

It’s all the same, it’s in character, obviously haki isn’t >all since BB will beat shanks without having stronger haki
Oda's explanation>Your headcanon

momonosuke has a lot to celebrate. the instant he learned to use one move he already had an admiral screaming in pain and screaming for him to stop. this was literally the weakest momonosuke is ever going to be and look what he did
if the fight kept going he would learn others skills like controling lightning and wind blades and create tornadoes.
if the fight had kept going Momo would have been dead, so he wouldn't have learned anything.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
. "He spoke to the Gorosei, he must be secretly affiliated to them, hence he secretly controls the Marines actions (since the Marines too know he is a Celestial)", lol, the absurdity.
Even your attempt to straw man us is laughably pathetic lol, are you even trying comrade? Or are you just pandering to the brain dead Yonko fans like a true Shanks fan?

Shanks’ affiliation with the Gorosei is highly implied from the intimate nature of their meeting as well as the fact that it is highly implied that he speaks to them regularly.

If you need me to teach you what actual good satire looks like, I’ll be happy to help because that comment was just pathetic. Lol

This was a surprise attack.
I think it takes time to understand that was a sneak attack, and a warning that said "Dude im here with my crew, ready to jump in if you don't retreat"

Everything Shanks has going for him is haki, thats his power, nothing more, he needs to be build different at it and thats definitely what he is showing us here.

First, I'd need a source. Secondly, if that's true, it doesn't matter. Doflamingo is a pure blooded Celestial who thinks like a Celestial and yet went into exile and is now locked up in Impel Down.
Film red spoilers, also doffy was evil shanks is not so it makes sense why he was thrown into impel he disresgarded his bloodline , shanks hasn’t
Meanwhile Shanks rules parts of the new world as a Yonko and has a bounty of over 4 Billion. I mean these are the same, brain dead excuses you hear from Admiral Turds all the time. "He spoke to the Gorosei, he must be secretly affiliated to them, hence he secretly controls the Marines actions (since the Marines too know he is a Celestial)", lol, the absurdity.
“Only because it’s you” shanks is a valley celestial dragon too, only reason sengoku listen to him

Film red spoilers, also doffy was evil shanks is not so it makes sense why he was thrown into impel he disresgarded his bloodline , shanks hasn’t

“Only because it’s you” shanks is a valley celestial dragon too, only reason sengoku listen to him
Weren't the admirals said to have tried to fight him before he had warded them off with CoC in film Red though? If they were his guardians why would they try to fight him and run from him

Shanks’ affiliation with the Gorosei is highly implied from the intimate nature of their meeting as well as the fact that it is highly implied that he speaks to them regularly.
Which is factually false, since the Gorosei asked him what he wants and that someone of his status is not supposed to be involved with world politics. That's not something you tell a guy you are affiliated with. They listen to him purely out of respect. Shanks is a pirate. The fact the Gorosei listen to him reflects positively on Shanks alone, because Shanks' political power spans over the entire world government if even the elders themselves offer him a seat at the table despite him living the life of a pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.