Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodlusted Shanks was focusing all of his COC on him, idiot. It was literally stated trained COC users can pick their target. Shanks was going all out and couldnt prevent some of the COC from leaking due to how much he was try Harding's Even then what "scared" him was the prospect of having to face the red hair pirates as a whole wich is just being rational. At no point he singled Shanks out.
Shanks fanboys love to gas Shanks when he has all of his boys behind him, nothing new, that doesn't change the fact that GB is a pussy, he's the male Monet of OP.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
ITS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU

1. Hes a logia user
2. Already knows all the crew and had a cover story with the 9th member to join
3. Defeated Scotch (Kaidos crewmember) aka the main goal of the new world
4. Fought against big moms forces at FMI aka strawhats same goal
5. Has unique ways of fight scythe and gattling gun
6. Infinite storage

7. SUBVERSIVE AFFIRMATION

X in roman numerals = 10 aka 10th member to join

Luffy already got his final subordinate, both caribou and luffy accepted it

Luffy owes him still, they wont be enough food from wano because of the 2 festivals in a row
Why dont you spit facts like this more often? :kriwhat:

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Hello! I'm hyped for 1056. If the last few chapters have been this wild, things are about to explode. What do you think's going to happen?
Post automatically merged:

Luckily we have GB casually tanking Yamato's AdvCoC attack lile nothing last chap....to show Shanks used some next lvl CoC attack on him.

Yamato, who was far below Kaido, was able to seriously damage Green Bull with her Haki, and Shanks was able to paralyze him with it. I'm starting to think Fujitora and Aramaki have shit Haki compared to the OG Admiral Trio (even though I love Fuji).

Hello! I'm hyped for 1056. If the last few chapters have been this wild, things are about to explode. What do you think's going to happen?
Post automatically merged:

Yamato, who was far below Kaido, was able to seriously damage Green Bull with her Haki, and Shanks was able to paralyze him with it. I'm starting to think Fujitora and Aramaki have shit Haki compared to the OG Admiral Trio (even though I love Fuji).
Personally I think that next chapters will focus on both mihawk, boa and weevil

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
@Sasaki Kojirō Giant luffy was burned who was comparable to Dragon Kaido in size who is 5 times bigger than a average giant or something. Kaido's giant Boro breath negs GB
This is honestly why the Marines are disgusting useless fools. Luffy, despite being weaker than plenty of Admirals at the start of Wano, was willing to show up to fight, and defeat Kaido.

The Marines only fight if they think they can overpower their opponents. They're bullies. Luffy challenges people beyond him, because he's unwilling to compromise justice like the Marines. The WG knew what Wano was like for years, and people like Sengoku and Akainu did nothing about it. The people who love "Justice" just let Tama starve as her parents were murdered.

Luffy took multiple Bolo Breaths from Kaido, Green Bull was getting hurt my Momo. Weak shit like Green Bull can't beat Momo, Yamato, and Luffy.

Green Bull said it himself: the Marines are too scared to show up to Wano to fight Kaido. These scared trash were only willing to show up after Kaido got beaten, to pick on a weak nation that was recovering.

Big Mom was willing to attack Wano when Kaido was at full power to get to Luffy. These weak-sauce Marines don't have the kahunas of a Yonkou. The Marines and WG should send Shanks a Thank-You-Card for stopping Kaido from stomping them all into dust during Marineford.

Status
Not open for further replies.