Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will absolutely never side with Yonko wanking monkeys on any issue.

Let the rest of the Admiral fans decide what course of action to take, I’ll die on a Mihawk hill before I ever side with the likes of Erkant, MonsterCrydo or Sasaki Framejiro lol.

Mihawk > Kaido
How does it feel Fleet Admiral ''L''unt walking meme Oda destroying first Ladmirals and Mihawk one by one :rolaugh:

Imagine Mihawk's WSS name isn't big enough to be a Yonko instead they choose Buggy over him :kailaugh:

Yonko > Ladmiral confirmed last week.

Yonko > WSS confirmed if the spoilers are true (if its fake dont blame me)

Buggy becomes Yonko for :
Having ex warlords under him
Underground businesses
Huge influence

Mihawk isnt the sole reason or even the biggest reason
Stop coping

There's nothing you can do to make this look good for Mihawk
He's just another dude serving under Buggy like Croco, others are

I

Indigo

I thought Mihawk didnt need help to fend off thr marines, why did he join buggy and co?
The same reason he joined the warlords in the first place

yeah he can deal with a bunch of marines easily, but he doesn't enjoy fighting them

especially if they would be hunting him down constantly now

by joining this organization, they can deal with the fodder and Mihawk only has to fight if someone interesting shows up

which he would wanna fight anyway

How does it feel ''L''unt walking meme Oda destroying first Ladmirals and Mihawk one by one :rolaugh:

Imagine Mihawk's WSS name isn't big enough to be a Yonko instead they choose Buggy over him :kailaugh:

Yonko > Ladmiral confirmed last week.

Yonko > WSS confirmed if the spoilers are true (if its fake not on me)
Spoilers are true
Eten posted it

The same reason he joined the warlords in the first place

yeah he can deal with a bunch of marines easily, but he doesn't enjoy fighting them

especially if they would be hunting him down constantly now

by joining this organization, they can deal with the fodder and Mihawk only has to fight if someone interesting shows up

which he would wanna fight anyway
But he seemed excited and was trembling with joy at the idea of fighting again. Why did he join an org so fast lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.