Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly Carrot got neg diffed by Peros and shes done nothing else in Wano. At the very least the next successor shouldve been one of the warriors that fought Jack. Heck Wanda makes more sense.

But yh lets give the entirety of the Kingdom of Zou to a immature 15 year old that doesnt deserve it.

This is soooo forced.

So all yonkos are equal now? I thought you had shanks, kaido>big mom

Check eten spoilers there under his organization
So buggy is equal to mihawk now ? Captain wasn't supposed to be the strongest ? See easy connection right.

They made an organisation. And WG mistaken buggy as leader of that like they considered Buggy as a yonkou.

I thought you were trolling but I guess it's not the case :noo:
Post automatically merged:

I'm surprised and proud Mihawk fanboys aren't mad over this.
Even they realize when a gag's taken to it's logical conclusion :cheers:
Personally I like it lol! For once mihawk is attached to the plot instead dying alone.

I'm surprised and proud Mihawk fanboys aren't mad over this.
Even they realize when a gag's taken to it's logical conclusion :cheers:
Mihawk didn't join Buggy. It's a "Cross Guild", not Mihawk becoming Buggy's subordinate. A guild is an association of people for mutual aid or the pursuit of a common goal. Technically speaking, the word itself implies that nobody is a leader but the world government just made Buggy the leader.

So buggy is equal to mihawk now ? Captain wasn't supposed to be the strongest ? See easy connection right.
Can mihawk even hurt buggy? He’s cocless so guess not.
They made an organisation. And WG mistaken buggy as leader of that like they considered Buggy as a yonkou.
SO the WG is stupid, you act like there in wano with having disclosed information , they know who’s the leader , and when did spoilers say they were mistaken

-本话结尾我们看到大和站在城堡屋顶上,表示想要去路飞那里。
I don't understand this text...Yamato wants to be added?:choppawhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Oi Youtube, what are you trying to say here?

:saden::nicagesmile::kaidowhat:

-本话结尾我们看到大和站在城堡屋顶上,表示想要去路飞那里。
I don't understand this text...Yamato wants to be added?:choppawhat:
She wants to join the SHs, sail with Luffy.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Honestly Carrot got neg diffed by Peros and shes done nothing else in Wano. At the very least the next successor shouldve been one of the warriors that fought Jack. Heck Wanda makes more sense.

But yh lets give the entirety of the Kingdom of Zou to a immature 15 year old that doesnt deserve it.

This is soooo forced.
This arc was stupid and trash anyway. The forced deaths of Ashura and Izo is funny when it's supposed to be sad but no one gives two fucks about them.

Unfortunately, this war was beyond plot armored, you know tyranny in the closed country, hero Luffy and his pack come in, we knew it would happen.

Perospero should've murder Carrot and Wanda on Nekomamushi's eyes and make him angrily go into Sulong form or shit at least...

More details, thanks to redon from MangaHelpers.

- The information about the organization “CROSS GUILD” appears in the newspaper, where we can see a poster with Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk, and organization's logo.
- Caribou hears a conversation from the Straw Hat crew about Pluton.
- Caribou: "First Poseidon and now Pluton!? I must tell THAT PERSON at once."
- Kid will search "a man with a burned mark" who seems to hold some hint about One Piece.
- Momonosuke and Kinemon get up and realize that Luffy and his crew are about to leave Wanokuni. Straw Hat crew said goodbye to everyone except Momonosuke and Kinemon.
- Shinobu becomes Tama's mentor. Luffy promises Tama that she can become his nakama when she can use Ninjutsu.
- In the final page we see Yamato standing at the castle roof, he is about to run to where Luffy and his crew are.

- The information about the organization “CROSS GUILD” appears in the newspaper, where we can see a poster with Buggy, Crocodile and Mihawk, and organization's logo.
- Kid will search "a man with a burned mark" who seems to hold some hint about One Piece.
- Momonosuke and Kinemon get up and realize that Luffy and his crew are about to leave Wanokuni. Straw Hat crew said goodbye to everyone except Momonosuke and Kinemon.
- Shinobu becomes Tama's mentor. Luffy promises Tama that she can become his nakama when she can use Ninjutsu.
- In the final page we see Yamato standing at the castle roof, he is about to run to where Luffy and his crew are.
Caribou is secretly working for Shanks
Holyshit

That man Kid is looking for is Scopper Gaban

Status
Not open for further replies.