Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Boohoo how dare you criticize Goda's godly god writing ??"
Then you strawman me and when it doesn't work you use ad personal and insult me, pathetic. Take that L, newfag.
Never said he was a god at writing. In fact he has a few problems with the writing, like Aramaki just leaving the fight after Shanks scared him. That scene was good for Shanks fans don't get me wrong but it was a tad illogical as Aramaki was so confident that he'd take on a yonko but ran from a yonko. Still, Oda is great at writing sometimes. He just isn't perfect. Me calling you out for being an illogical asshole for joining a one piece forum just to hate on the series isn't me sucking off Oda, it's just me criticizing you. Grow up if you can't take people doing the same thing that you do.

That guy made a simple joke about a fictional child being bewitching because it was shock humor. SeaTonnes and other people have done that before, too. Nothing new. How ever you have a pfp of a child who is purposefully rubbing his face in a girl's titties because it gives him pleasure and makes others angry. Also anyone who brags about having a sex life, money, etc on a one piece forum is instantly a loser.
You mean the same guy that just replied to a comment about dicks being up about otama being enough for him. Go fuck yourself dude. Nobody cares about any insults coming from someone beneath them so I'm not even slightly offended by anything you have to say

Status
Not open for further replies.