Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oooooooooooooh I get what's going on.....
Oda is trying to artificially hype Yamato's joining event, by making a parallel with Vivi's farewell at the shores of Alabasta. Different from Vivi, who went there to say goodbye and stay behind, Yamato is gonna ask them to join and go with them....
Yeah....
That's lazy, ngl.:kuzanope:

I am most happy it isnt shanks he joined cause people will claim he is shanks sub
I dont think all of them were even needed to form this yonko crew

its the best outcome I could hope for personally
i can genuinely say he's the only top tier in that crew and am sure the bounties would reflect that. he will be the real muscle of that group.
Watch Oda give him a Katakuri bounty.

I

Indigo

That new thing the SSG made has to be incredible, for real

because they have so much shit to deal with

they must need like thousands and thousands of upgraded pacifistas and then the new thing

and they have to pray

that Vegapunk isn't a traitor

that's gonna turn all of those machines against the WG and the Marines, once the time comes

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I am most happy it isnt shanks he joined cause people will claim he is shanks sub
I dont think all of them were even needed to form this yonko crew

its the best outcome I could hope for personally
i can genuinely say he's the only top tier in that crew and am sure the bounties would reflect that. he will be the real muscle of that group.
My guess is that Mihawk, Weevil & Crocodile banded with Buggy and the Marines blew it out of proportions and called Buggy the leader.
Characters like Crocodile would NEVER serve under someone else, it's most likely a partnership which the Marines misunderstood.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Oda is trying to artificially hype Yamato's joining event, by making a parallel with Vivi's farewell at the shores of Alabasta. Different from Vivi, who went there to say goodbye and stay behind, Yamato is gonna ask them to join and go with them....
Yeah....
Nah it’s over caribou is here to stay now

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's amazing how much the Warlords have been underrated in the community... a couple of them banding together is enough for them to be declared an Emperor crew level threat.

And then we had the 1 Yonko = Navy + 7 Shichibukais retards :risitameh:
Considering that 2 of them were defeated by pre-TS Luffy, 1 couldn't get past Vista, the other got hard clapped by Akainu, and people think Boa's bottom tier for some reason, it's not surprising, is it?
:usoprice:

also at this point am positive buggy's group will stay out of things till the end war and will actually fight with the strawhats if anything against the world government.

absolutely little reason to think shiryu is the wss fight.

Yeah....
Eh probably she's gonna hanging on the chain like Oden did :josad:
Oh man the next chapter is gonna be dedicated to Yamato joining isn't it :josad:
Muh bounties :josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.