Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your answer below, take your L :

"Law: it would make perfect sense to call him an emperor if he really did manage to make these two obey him!
Luffy: but he’s an idiot…something is up I’m sure"

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Everyone know something is odd, except some people like you hehe ...
of course something's up that is why Buggy is Yonko now :cheers:
they joined Buggy that's why he is Yonko, how else do you think he became a Yonko ?
and something's up, because Mihawk got injured and he is now afraid he can't live alone anymore, he needs allies and protection so went under buggy, or allied under buggy or whatever, one thing is for Sure and that is he is with Buggy and you should not deny that

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I'd have no problem with Yamato joining if she just dropped the Oden schtick. We already had the real Oden in the story. I don't need a straw hat trying to emulate him. Not only is it annoying but it makes her character boring and shallow. Show me your real personality
Yamato finding herself is going to be her character development. She already started dropping Oden's act here and there. Against GB, for example, she only introduced herself as Yamato, instead of Oden. She often mentioned both names.

of course something's up that is why Buggy is Yonko now :cheers:
they joined Buggy that's why he is Yonko, how else do you think he became a Yonko ?
and something's up, because Mihawk got injured and he is now afraid he can't live alone anymore, he needs allies and protection so went under buggy, or allied under buggy or whatever, one thing is for Sure and that is he is with Buggy and you should not deny that
I am holding onto my theory that Buggy found Captain John's treasure with the armband he got from Luffy and is now so rich that he paid for their services ontop of putting bounties on marines

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
I'd have no problem with Yamato joining if she just dropped the Oden schtick. We already had the real Oden in the story. I don't need a straw hat trying to emulate him. Not only is it annoying but it makes her character boring and shallow. Show me your real personality
Her neglecting her Oden persona will make her a damsel in distress , unless you want another Nami then we're good

Status
Not open for further replies.