Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Kid and Law >>> Admiral.
  • Kid >= Admiral
  • Law >= Admiral
  • Kid and Law (wano version that defeated Big Mom, both together) > Law or Kid if they get Power ups
    individually
  • Kid and Law version Wano > Kid individually.
  • Kid and Law version Wano > Law individually.
Big Mom is fine, because even though Kid and Law need 1 power up when fighting an admiral individually, the version of Law and Kid together that defeated Big Mom will still be superior to either of them individually even after the power up.

:wellwell::wellwell::wellwell:
An admiral can defeat 1 million useless kidds at the same time

I don't know about Law, but I do think Kid might start taking over some of Kaido and Big Mom's territories that were under their protection.
Does kaido even have any islands? At least with big mom we know she has a whole chain called Totland and some others like FI. Kaido has been largely based in wano for two decades. Even the island Drake killed scotch at could be wano given how snowy it was.

Oda should’ve broken down how many RP each captain has, as far as we know Law and Kid have 2, so why don’t they both just go to WCI?

if they all had 3 it makes sense for them to race to get the last one, but as of now I don’t see why Law and Kid don’t team up to get their missing RP
They are too proud to join hands,Kidd was complaining about the news papers saying they were in an Alliance.

Begs the question where he got the rubbing if not at WCI. The other is hidden on Zou and pretty sure he has never been there.
Did he somehow find the 4tn red road poneglyph ?
Yea I have no idea
I feel like I've read a few translations of the scenes where its mentioned
Which of those translations which of them was the most accurate
Idk lol

Law becoming an emperor makes all admirals inferior to him, this is a fact as all emperors are superior to individual admirals.:kayneshrug:
Or getting the status of great pirate like Kaidou, Roger and Whitebeard etc...
The second Law was classified a top 3 pirate of his era on SA. An admiral being superior to EoS Law became nonsensical. That’s literally never happened before
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.