• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i think he is arguing they view buggy as a mihawk + level guy
but I doubt thats the case.
If you think about it, Buggy would be the perfect face for such an organization since Mihawk is uninterested in such things, Crocodile prefers to work from the shadows & Weevil, if he's a part of it, always listen to Bakkin first.

This might even be an elaborate set up from Mistah Zero who might be calling the shots from the background. And Crocodile already knows that Buggy is full of shit anyway from Impel Down.

buggy aint falling to no one pal
shanks can go faceoff with bb on his own .
he's here to stay
:milaugh:
Won't just be Buggy, Dracule will be holding his hand when they fall together.

It's the only point in having a fake emperor, to get Teach established as the Top pirate on the seas by toppling two other pirates renowned as emperors.

Bruh what so buggy doesn’t have a crew because he runs merenaries is what you saying? Bb allied bb crew , mihawk is under buggy crew what spoilers say , don’t know why you’re comparing him to an admiral they’re superior mihawk is just not like that
No the spoilers say that him and croc are apart of this new organization that takes down marines (they are basically powerful bounty hunters) hence why the marines have bounty on them

I'm not going to read the whole thread, is this Cross Guild a bounty hunter thing, is this implying that Mihawk and Croco are hunting Marines? Assuming it isn't bullshit that they're part of anything with Buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.