Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

You guys may think I'm hallucinating but I'm totally convinced Yamato will actually be the lookout. Those castle roof scenes convinced me.

It's such a cold move by Oda. Even worse than the Perospero defeat and insult.

I actually feel bad for Carrot fans. The lookout role was their lifeline, probably what convinced them in the first place.
Post automatically merged:

Think about it, what is the purpose of showing Yamato likes to hang out on the roof? There's absolutely no plot reason. Yet it's happened twice and Momo even remarked on it this chapter.

Yamato's about to leave Wano and there are no castle roofs where she's going. It's 100% a setup for her hanging out in the crow's nest.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys may think I'm hallucinating but I'm totally convinced Yamato will actually be the lookout. Those castle roof scenes convinced me.

It's such a cold move by Oda. Even worse than the Perospero defeat and insult.

I actually feel bad for Carrot fans. The lookout role was their lifeline, probably what convinced them in the first place.

Think about it, what is the purpose of showing Yamato likes to hang out on the roof? There's absolutely no plot reason. Yet it's happened twice and Momo even remarked on it this chapter.

Yamato's about to leave Wano and there are no castle roofs where she's going. It's 100% a setup for her hanging out in the crow's nest.
She's gonna be a handful at the very least.. Unless she can fly Yamato going to be an average lookout like Carrot..

You guys are the one coping, for real.

She is gonna be a lookout because.... she stands at the Rooftop??
Nope, if she joins either she keeps being a delusional clown or she is gonna babysitting Chopper.
Everyone else on the ship has a role. Yamato is a better lookout than Carrot as she has observation haki, and if she has to, she can try and stop people from attacking since she's like the third strongest on the ship

I only smoked a little meth, sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.