Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Character assasination:

Big Mom, Aramaki, Mihawk. I think the next one might be Dragon, place your bets
Yeah, yeah.

I mean, Dragon was assassinated as a character during Reverie. I know because it's then when I stopped caring about him.

His commanders who include fucking trannie Morley invade Mariejois full of WG, 2 Admirals and etc...

Dragon sippin tea with trannies in Kamabakka Kingdom.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Dragon literally got overshadowed by newbie rookie Sabo :kobeha:
Fuck that, he was drinking tea with trannies while his commanders were trying to save Kuma.

Reverie should be Dragon's magnum opus. He should invade it and burn the flag in front of Gorosei's eyes and dip.

No he is not, otherwise he wouldnt seek refuge with his fellow warlord mates from the marines, whereas The Navy wouldnt step foot on BMs territory despite her being an active pirate for decades.
To be fair, Mihawk has no territory or army like the Big Mom Pirates. You enter Tottoland, you fight a whole country. Mihawk is just one man. He can be stronger than an entire Yonko crew, but he can never be virtually omnipresent. You only need to pinpoint his one location to attack him, the same cannot be said about fighting an entirey country.

Besides, he never striked me as someone overconfident like many Emperors so far, but instead as a calculating dude. He probably created the new Former Warlord organizations to deter any threat from the WG/Marines, not necessarily because fodder Marines can beat him.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
โ€Ž
Fuck that, he was drinking tea with trannies while his commanders were trying to save Kuma.

Reverie should be Dragon's magnum opus. He should invade it and burn the flag in front of Gorosei's eyes and dip.
I think Oda going to new gen vs old gen route, with old gen getting surpassed.

Dragon happened to be old gen and Sabo new gen so Oda decide to hype him up

Status
Not open for further replies.