Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Landa and the rest don't know anything except for backward isolated countries like Zou and Wano
Carrot's time on the outside may have been short, but she is one of the few the knows how the real world works
:goyea:

Lunar Queen Carrot would've only been chained to the lookout position
What better way to build character and strength than by leading a whole country
Being a leader is the best path to the strongest
:stealthblack:
Traveling on the crew of the pirate king is an experience that brings the best out of the crewmates. It would be disrespectful to strawhats to suggest otherwise given it is a world class crew. Carrot needs to see more of the world because the role of a queen will be there but seeing the world won't be. Even the dukes got this experience and you deny it for carrot?

G

Gorosei Informer

It’s such an interesting writing decision, I was really waiting for a big yet coherent and well-paced arc where all our crewmates get to shine together once again since they’ve been separated for so long
One Piece Stans/cultists:

How DARE you Meeyori! SMH! Such entitlement! Such greed! Can't you accept what Goda has given us so generously, lovingly and put so much thought, effort, blood, swear, tears into!? YEARS of planning, DECADES even! You are insulting Oda's sacrifices and hard work! So disrespectful! You're such a hater!

(I stress I'm being sarcastic here ofc LMAO! Getting a little too worried on how convincing I sound here!)

OK WHICH ONE OF YOU FUCKERS IS THIS?! LMFAO!:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/wecku8
I'm honoured! Seeing one of my memes on Reddit kind of shocking and an honour especially Piratefolk, my favourite place aside from here now ofc LMAO!

I mean I joke about/troll Reddit a lot but in terms of OP itself, I mean in the main OP subreddit and Memepiece, which also have gotten really scummy over time too and as bad as the main sub ironically.

:crazwhat::kawak::hohoho::kobeha:

Oh shit never mind, I'm getting blowback already!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/wecku8/_/iingqgd
:lulz:

Jokes aside and the Mihawk trolling i still believe in the future Oda will do him justice and be at least Shank's equal in power if not stronger. I really cant believe someone who was portrayed at the start of the series as stronger than him suddenly becoming a mere YC, its just not possible even for Oda, his editors wont make him do this crime knowing how huge Zoro/Mihawk fandom is.

Status
Not open for further replies.