Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They ain't running shit if this Guild is about to shit on the Marines and the WG. Something that the Yonkou and specifically Shanks have no power to do.
You are right, ants can kill an elephant
Mihawk is just one part of a large ant group...And who is going to pay for these awards?
:milaugh:

G

Gorosei Informer

Actually do we ever got to know where exactly it's located? Can't find shit on wiki as far as I looked
I think it was just name dropped in the booklets so location is unknown so far? Might be wrong though.

Hmm its somewhere in the Grand Line apparently and Noland went there too?

Feels like it will be important later then somehow.

G

Gorosei Informer

Jokes on you, this is likely how wano got flooded in the first place
LMAO, we didnt know of Zuneshas crime right?! You MAY have just hit the nail on the head!

Zunesha was sentenced 800 years ago during the Void Century, Wano was flooded and sealed off 800 years ago...

Someone suggested Wano might be the Ancient Kingdom before but I don't think it is?

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Zunesha

:snoopy::crazwhat::kawak::hohoho:

You are right, ants can kill an elephant
Mihawk is just one part of a large ant group...And who is going to pay for these awards?
:milaugh:
One ant colony to take out the other ants colonies like the RHP and the WG. :bamathink:
I hope Weevil is not part of the Cross Guild, i don't want Ben Beckman to be on his level or even worse, Shanks since him and Ben and practically equal in power. :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.