Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that would be pretty nice. I do wonder what happened to them post WCI, Oda didnt seem to mention it and Jinbei didn't answer when the SHs asked him how he got away when he reunited with them too.

My music player is REALLY fucking with me today! LMAO:

Another song from my random shuffle that is weirdly fitting to the discussion right now!

:luchosop::strawhatock::risitameh::pepestrike:
This video reminded me that Roger had a giant egg on his ship. :watchout:

G

Gorosei Informer

@Ghostly Reflections what are the odds that Joy Boy's pirate crew back in the day was called the Straw Hat Pirates
Due to Luffy havin his fruit already I have a feelin there will be more parallels
:jackaugh:

Sorry for the late response but here!:

The Staw Hat has been extremely important for some reason, passed down for centuries now even or generations with Roger to Shanks to Luffy now ofc.

Isn't it funny Roger gave that SH to a young Shanks then Shanks gave it to Luffy? Shanks had the Joyboy fruit with him all along too....

Roger said something to Shanks as his parting words/final message but we never know what he said but Shanks was crying too...

I wouldn't put it past Oda to have Joyboys crew be called the SH pirates too tbh.

Honestly, Joyboy and Zunesha feels like Brook and Laboon but taken to even a MUCH bigger extreme too in a way!

Spoilers for Zunesha being Uranus btw!:

G

Gorosei Informer

This video reminded me that Roger had a giant egg on his ship. :watchout:
Lmao yeah! We dont know wtf that was all about!

Crack theory time...

Roger had the egg of a real dragon, maybe the last living dragon (In before AcnoLogia, we One Fairy Piece Tail now) and that dragon burned Scopper or something, whilst he tried to raise it and look afer especially with Roger gone?

IDFK anymore lmao, I've gone crazy waiting to see stuff like that, for Oda to actually show/tell us and put us out of our mystery misery LOL!

That egg might be Uranus or connected to it too. I suspected Uranus could involve dragons and flying ships before too, maybe controlling/commanding dragons lol. We Game of Thrones now too, which Oda apparently loves too! Will of Daenarys? Kaido is Khal Drogo?

I'm going slightly mad...

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
TIME TO MOVE ON, GUYS! @CarrotForNakama was a fraud. I followed a master who promised me I was bound to trascend if I followed Carrot and was all LIES and CONSPIRACIES! Today I am REBORN. BEHOLD! The true NEXT MUGIWARA! This time it's true!

CHIMNEY NAKAMA IS HERE!!!

The true final nakama is here at last :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.