Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you should care about lihawk becoming buggy's left hand man. Seems like crocoboy is yonko commander 1 here
Yall are acting like mihawk and crocodile didn't come up with the guild and decide to let buggy join and take most of the attention from the world government, those 2 prefer being behind the scenes anyway buggy is the only one who wants the fame.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What rude awakening? It’s been 1056 chapters all bark no bite , all exceptions from fans oda won’t give him.

Not top 5, was legitimately silly to think so, admirals, yonkos look better
Calm down, we have yet to see an arc centered around him. He's no more than an irrelevant guest in every scene he appeared so far. Be my guest if you're hoping to see Mihawk fight Zoro's CoC with CoA alone. I won't stop you from celebrating until we see him use CoC. But don't go overboard with it because you'll eventually be disappointed.

Not top 5, was legitimately silly to think so, admirals, yonkos look better
There is nothing silly about thinking Mihawk is up there with the very top. I don't care if he's not top 5. You're either deliberately ignorant or just have unhealthy levels of hatred for the character to think otherwise. You say Yonko look better while simultaneously implying Buggy could become one of them with a mere low-top-tier at his side. Set your priorities straight. You either admit Mihawk is Yonko level or Yonko aren't as impressive as you say they are because fodders can easily replace them with a bunch of fodders at their side according to your own logic.

Also, There is a difference b/w looking better and being better. Don't be too quick to judge.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
thats the last page and people still think yamato is joining, shits crazy
Scenario 1 = Oda reused Oden's scenario when he want to join Whitebeard Pirates.
Scenario 2 = If Luffy want Yamato joins, he can stretch his arm and told Yamato to grab his arm.
Scenario 3 = If Luffy doesnt want to stretch his arm, he can ask Sanji to pick up Yamato
Scenario 4 = She doesnt join at all

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Scenario 1 = Oda reused Oden's scenario when he want to join Whitebeard Pirates.
Scenario 2 = If Luffy want Yamato joins, he can stretch his arm and told Yamato to grab his arm.
Scenario 3 = If Luffy doesnt want to stretch his arm, he can ask Sanji to pick up Yamato
Scenario 4 = She doesnt join at all
shes in the middle of the capital they are already leaving, i doubt she could even make it

Status
Not open for further replies.