Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk fans on suicide watch
How and why?
It's only sanji fans that are afraid their favourite will face crocodile and show insecurity.
Mihawk (zoro) fans they were telling that buggy become a Yonko because of Mihawk.
And people were like : no it's because from everyone and especially weevil who was portrait as strong as WB...
And here we are today seeing that the only top tier in this group is Mihawk and somehow that's an L for us because???

thats the last page and people still think yamato is joining, shits crazy
dude unless you see the dialogue then don't speak. Just because she sat on castle roof doesn't mean anything. Spoilers clearly stated that they did not said good bye for momo and kinemon(who is f**king important) and i can see momo carrying yamato while in his dragon form .Whether it's to join the crew or else sail out yamato is going out of wano. Also for your info Act 3 still didn't close until now. So hold on to your horses.

It shows he blows his clown captain. That's it. WSS, world's strongest suborbital
The one running away has always been Mihawk. He is terrified of Shanks based on the manga
Oda: Mihawk is the World Strongest Swordsman which means he is stronger than every other swordsman including Yonko Shanks.

You: You are wrong Oda and don't know what you are talking about. He's just a subordinate because I say he is. Two Piece!

Me: :milaugh:

How and why?
It's only sanji fans that are afraid their favourite will face crocodile and show insecurity.
Mihawk (zoro) fans they were telling that buggy become a Yonko because of Mihawk.
And people were like : no it's because from everyone and especially weevil who was portrait as strong as WB...
And here we are today seeing that the only top tier in this group is Mihawk and somehow that's an L for us because???
If Buggy became a Yonko because of Mihawk then Mihawk would've just been declated a Yonko instead

next chapter yamato tries to do as oden did, falls in the water, almost dies, is saved by zoro/sanji, joins, reaches the sunny, takes of her clothes because they’re wet and…

second recurring pervert joke about sanji,l with nami stopping him

Status
Not open for further replies.