Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously, Law developed a close bond with the SHs. It was evident during his interactions with Luffy, Zoro, and Robin. He risked Rooftop fight to save Zoro, not once but twice.
Yeah I just expected a nice goodbye scene from Law after Wano, but seems like Oda doesn’t think it’s necessary if they’re still allied

There is evidence suggesting leaving a permanent scar on Kaido means you did significant damage.
Ah yes, paper cut indeed significant, given how small is scar compared to oden scar. He didn't get oden level acknowledgment, which indicates that scar is good but not significant enough.

Now you have to prove Luffy too inflicted significant damage to say he has done more damage.
Because Kaidou acknowledged more? red roc made Kaidou bleed. And using your logic, like how ashura can't knock Kaidou, Luffy punch can't scar to tell he did 'significant' damage. The only way to measure was that Kaidou acknowledgement. And Luffy got more than any other on that front on the rooftop.

being visibly distressed
Like this happened many times with Luffy starting from red roc.

He doesn't take time to admire the attack or the damage.
Yes, sure, just pretend that red roc didn't happened and made Kaidou remember his rivals.

He started shivering after the cut indicating it's taking a toll on him:
Yeah, and then proceed to fight Luffy adCoC, Yamato, and again Luffy, go drunken form, variants of thunder bagua, flaming dragon etc. None of these times we had scene that scar 'effect'. At best, it was for a moment.

Obviously, he was able to withstand the attack and continued fighting.
Yep, like nothing happened.

It was so bad that he started bleeding from the nose just from blocking an attack:
Yeah sure, this is because of Ashura not from the damage accumulation due to prior any other attacks. :okay:

Bear in mind that Kaido is far more injured when he's hit by OKG than he was when Asura hit him, yet he shrugged OKG off like nothing.
Yeah, again let us pretend that Kaidou was not serious like he was before yamato fight. Not in a stronger drunken mode and Kaidou far more injured because Ashura not any other attack from Luffy. Lets pretend after 1010, no Luffy vs Kaidou happened and prior to 1010, no other chapters happened. :okay:
That's no more than a false equivalence and a failed attempt at lowballing the feat.
Yep, and here someone saying Luffy didn't give 'permanent' scar and hence his attacks were weak and so his CoC. And I am with false equivalence. :okay:
uffy had a prolonged battle with Kaido while Zoro had an encounter that lasted like 3 seconds and he still did more damage than several attacks from Luffy combined
Yeah sure. Ifs and buts. And yeah permanent scar reduced Kaidou to 1%. And Kaidou struggled to fight Luffy, Yamato, Luffy after that scar, no powerful forms, especially no drunken mode, nothing.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
LMAO.... Is it real that Law handed Kid a poneglyph copy?
bwahahahahaha

Kid needs his own rivals to hand his the blueprints in order to catch up hahaha

Luffy: I got Robin
Law: I sneak behind Robin
Kid: My rival crews just pity me and give them to me

:luuh:
To be honest. It was probably a reason he agreed to participate on the alliance's side.

The Final War is before Laught Tale / Lodestar

Oda confirmed it again in this last interview, that finding the One Piece is the end of the series
That is quite strange. What will be the driving fuel for luffy to wage a war against the wg. If boa is captured by coby then maybe that but apart from that idk. Didn't wb say that once someone finds that treasure they will turn the world upside down. I always assumed that the war would happen after the one piece reveal
:risicheck:

To be perfectly honest, I hope he won't, it will be a boring repeat of what already happened. They would be a fine addition to the final war.
Right i am hoping on Germa Tech vs Vegapunk Tech

Then all Vinsmokes reuniting

I’d also like to see Zoro’s reaction to them especially Yonji! He’d probably think Sanji was copying him with the hair color or something like Zoro being freaked out by what he may view as “multiple cooks”

A few moments like that would make my day

Sanji stomped Yonji, I doubt sanji before exoskeleton could do that to Jack
It's just one attack, can't say it was a full-on bloodlusted battle. I would say pre Wano pu Sanji is +Jack lvl while Yonjo is Jack lvl if that does make sense.

What I'm trying to say here is that they're relative to Jack lvl that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.