• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick recap.

Luffy do you want Pluton? NO

Cobra died. Who gives a fuck, its not like we helped them 2 years ago

Nidai Kitsetsu ?

Having Marco talk to at LEAST one panel with Luffy about where is Ace's grave ?

God i can continue writing for a whole day i cant finish about how much shit this arc was. And the funny thing is the Redditors act like its the best arc ever and Oda is a genious.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
The reaction argument means nothing because you lose in your own point. Luffy got better reactions and portrayal.
How would I lose my own point? No, Luffy did not receive better reactions. I legit explained how the reactions Zoro received were more intense than Luffy's. And Luffy confirming his attacks were shallow further complement what I've explained.

The shallow argument means nothing because NO attacks before CoC did more than shallow damage on Kaido. I am disproving you in your own stuff and I never said Luffy's attacks weren't shallow as well so don't try to twist this into another discussion.
Your level of entitlement assuming the way you read a scene is the only one correct when there is no concrete proof is baffling.
You haven't proved anything besides reiterating "it means nothing". Also, try reading your own posts. You said the 'shallow' argument means nothing in one line and then went on to say, "I never said Luffy's attacks weren't shallow". No one's twisting your arguments but you. You don't even keep track of your own points, forget about disproving anything I've said.

I am not the one who's been repeating "it means nothing" without actually giving an explanation of why it means what you say it means. So if someone's acting entitled, it isn't me.

I refuted you with your own line of thinking and you still bring the shallow argument when I have already said that not only Luffy's but everyone's attacks before CoC were shallow. The only people capable of going 1v1 on Kaido were Yamato and Luffy and both were heavily using CoC.
Again, you refuted nothing besides posting the reactions that Luffy received while conveniently ignoring the other points I was addressing. I never said Luffy did not receive reactions to his attacks. It's a matter of how intense these reactions are. Zoro's attacks were never called shallow while Luffy's attacks were called shallow. It's completely irrational to club Zoro in the mix just because you don't want to accept his attacks were better.

zoro is not Goat and stop putting him next to Luffy, he's not the same... put yourself in the subordinate's place.
Is that why he needed Zoro to protect him on a rooftop?

If Oda wanted to he could have had Luffy, Law and/or Kid stop Hakai. He didn't even have them work together to stop it because none of them were strong enough. It took the GOAT (Zoro) to stop it.
:finally:

Zoro doesn't care about being a captain. Remember, if Luffy's goes every interfere with his he will leave. He made that very clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.