Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will wait for chapter to drop before discussing mihawk situation. Still find it hard that mihawk joined buggy
Actually it was quite obvious.

Blackbeard killed whitebeard
Luffy became a god
Kaidou became WSC

to become Yonkou you have to have ridiculous power. I literally remember thinking that the only way Buggy can reach Yonkou level is if like three or 4 Shichibukai joined him.

Did I miss something about Mihawk and Zoro? I see all this disappointment or trolling but I can't understand why.
Did Mihawk lose his WWS's title? Is Zoro not bound to become the next WSS?
What were people expecting?
That Mihawk would solo the Marines and all admirals? LOL

I think it's interesting that he decided to make a move as it seems a lot of other pirates decided to do the same.

I personaly am entirely satisfied with the last few chapters. We're finally moving on faster.
- Some users said here mihawk lost his title because oda didn't mention the wss when he appeared.

- Mihawk literally soloed the entire ssg ships who came to him but that's a L for him.

- Some are believing Mihawk got a scar lol

- And now shitting on Mihawk because of one leak that it's not confirmed.

If zoro just said "masaka ? Hontoni Mihawk ga ?" Which means "impossible? Really mihawk ?"

Means nothing but what to do lol.

I like also the fact mihawk is linked to the story.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
this whole cross guild thing is probably crocos plan he convinced mihawk to help him and like always buggy get credit for it with out doing any thing
Buggy probably asked them to join hands to which they agreed, but the government assumed he was the de facto leader as he's the one pulling strings against the WG, like giving them bounties, for example.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And Mihawk and much less Croco take order from anyone.

The fact that even Croco, someone who refused to bend the knee ti everyone, is in that crew/Alliance, it's explanatory about the nature of that pact.
Yep. What Zoro is reacting to is the shit interpretation of the WG. Zoro's dialogue alone implies that the actual situation is completely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.