Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So fuck Blackbeard and the WG huh
I’ve always claimed Blackbeard would be prior to luffy being pirate king

World Government I’d like them to be the last ones but oda just said he’s going to make things goofier. Buggy becoming the next Imu, nothing goofier.

How I think it would go:
Luffy defeats Blackbeard and claims all 4 road poenglyphs
Imu realizes what’s happening and gives an eternal pose to Raftel to send a group of their strongest to stop Luffy from reading the rio poneglyph
Buggy accidentally attacks the World Government during this and since he’s so lucky he does so while many heavy hitters are not there
Buggy becomes king of the world claiming the hidden treasure inside Pangaea castle which turns out to Be the One piece
Luffy vs Buggy

I’ve always claimed Blackbeard would be prior to luffy being pirate king

World Government I’d like them to be the last ones but oda just said he’s going to make things goofier. Buggy becoming the next Imu, nothing goofier.

How I think it would go:
Luffy defeats Blackbeard and claims all 4 road poenglyphs
Imu realizes what’s happening and gives an eternal pose to Raftel to send a group of their strongest to stop Luffy from reading the rio poneglyph
Buggy accidentally attacks the World Government during this and since he’s so lucky he does so while many heavy hitters are not there
Buggy becomes king of the world claiming the hidden treasure inside Pangaea castle which turns out to Be the One piece
Luffy vs Buggy
This would make the final war in Naruto look like an Oscar winning film script

How do we know that though? Zoro has an inferior level of Haki than Luffy i.e., Luffy has ID while Zoro has the barrier variant. Your attacks are more effective on Kaido the higher your Haki level is. Luffy has an element of lethality to his attacks too because he targets the internals. Yet it was Zoro that was hurting Kaido better, meaning his AP is actually higher.

OKG was treated like a second-grade attack when compared to how DMG was treated. We have little to no reason to scale it as stronger b/w the two.
Luffy has both Barrier and Internal Destruction Haki.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Idk I don’t see any major alliance I think of OP as a major tournament arc and now there are four front runners and two dark horses left after the countless losers.

I think EOS it’ll just be an all out war against Luffy and the Straw Hats vs Buggy and his Cross Guild
I think all the yonko will build an alliance against the world government at the end.

Having trouble in digesting that WG has put Mihawk similar to a YC while making Buggy his boss and an emperor ?

Or accepted the truth that it's because Mihawk with his black blade couldn't even finish off Buggy at MF.

While Shanks is an Emperor himself, Mihawk would be just a YC. Oda's method of continuously showing Shanks as top tier while pulling down Mihawk with ridicule hadn't stopped since the end of enies lobby.

you definitely going to say it's Mihawk made Buggy an emperor. But you are wrong. When Buggy can become Schibukai than WG can definitely make him an emperor if 3 Schibukai joins together and make an organization.
Lmao Buggy Made Mihawk the emperor you cuck

It means mihawk can literally grab a fodder and make him an emperor

Shanks needs Beckman yasopp and other turds to make a yonko crew

Mihawk can join arlong and arlong will become a yonko

Mihawk low diffs shanks

Status
Not open for further replies.