Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

From OROJAPAN :

- Law give a copy poneglyph to killer and kid.
-Franky is just surprised that Pluton really exists and it is in Wano.
-Luffy remembers that Franky burnt the blueprints of Pluton .
-Robin asks Luffy if he wants Pluton but Luffy replies that he doesn't need it .
Carrot refuses to take the lead of Zou she says there are more people prepared for the role...
The end of the conversation is about pedro's will and end's in a cliffhanger where we don't know if Carrot has accepted or not. But Pedro's will is the condition to accept or not the role for carrot ( is up to her interpretation).
So next chapter we may have a double join.
Holy fuck I missed a lot, wtf?!

:bignews:

:snoopy::crazwhat::risitameh::kaidowhat:

Iโ€™m just saying if Law needed it now he would just ask Robin, and if Robin declined he would just ask Luffy

Law at this point is pretty close to the Straw Hats, I doubt any would reject to that idea
If law asks for translation directly from luffy, luffy would ask robin to provide the translation to law

even if they are allies (which clearly isn't this case judging by their symbol and by Buggy becoming Yonko) it would still mean Mihawk was in need of protection that's why he allied himself to be protected, otherwise he was always alone :gokulaugh:
It's clearly buggys plan

It is his logo , he also came up with the name I bet
He's the one who's yonko not posthawk

If Mihawk doesn't want fame or status, he wouldn't be WSS
He just knows he can't be Yonko nor lead

G

Gorosei Informer

True

kinda weird to have that many women in a crew thatโ€™s been full of men tho lol
All the more reason they should join. Still better than Shanks and Whitebeards crews, full of "too much sea men" er I mean too many lol.

But we know Oda doesnt care tbh. Even most Supernova crews seem to be like this and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.