Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And then Luffy replied with, "But, Buggy is an idiot!" :gokulaugh:

Even a patented meathead like Luffy didn't believe Mihawk would bow down to Buggy, but here we got clowns like @Echizen_Jo_Ndule, @Erkan12, and @Seraphoenix trying so hard to believe their own lies. :milaugh:
Warlords and especially Mihawk made Buggy a Yonko. I think Buggy wouldn't be a Yonko even if other Warlords but Mihawk joined him. Again, this confirms where Mihawk stands.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It'd interesting, only because the opposing is also true for Carrot (not arguing for or against either, I'm talking about both), considering Pedro's will and her tenacity (and the mink kings) to sneak on board pirate ships.

There seems to definitely be an allusion to her possibly doing this.
I don’t know exactly what you’re trying to say here, but I already explained how Pedro’s will is actually going to influence her to take over Zou…either way, I’ve never said Carrot couldn’t possibly join the crew since Yamato was introduced, but even now, there’s absolutely no way in hell that she joins and Yamato doesn’t.

Warlords and especially Mihawk made Buggy a Yonko. I think Buggy wouldn't be a Yonko even if other Warlords but Mihawk joined him. Again, this confirms where Mihawk stands.
Huh

Buggy is Yonko because he made 2 warlords his underlings + other factors
They didn't say because of Mihawk alone

Having no powerful underlings won't allow you to reign as yonko but it doesn't mean those underlings are now admiral level

Status
Not open for further replies.