Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crocodile being retconned into YC1 would already be a huge power up given he was getting bested by a YC3 level character, acknowledging his power.

A fodder clown with 2 YC level characters wouldn't even be worth considering. It is Dracule's power.

I don't think Crocodile will play a major role in terms of plans. He certainly wants to increase his influence, but won't be the bigger bad.
Oda's wank for Buggy will definitely be showed with Cross guild doing something big and humongous. Because of that, i believe it won't be someone other than Crocodile planning it.

Previously this man was going after one of three disastrous weapon, so now it won't be like he would just go there increasing his influence.

Hope final war won't be just about BBP and WG. Someone else should be proactive here.

If Carrot actually joins after being completely abandoned by Oda during all of Wano :shame:
I think we need to accept that Whole Cake Island was supposed to be Carrot's big moments with the crew, and that Oda didn't have time for her in Wano due to having to flesh out important characters like Hotei.

Sulong Carrot in Whole Cake was pretty badass. If she does join, it would be nice for Chopper to have someone else who's an animal/human hybrid.

I don't see how anyone can claim this chapter makes mihawk look good.
Even if Mihawk isn't really buggy's henchman, Shanks would never be used in this type of way.

the fact that Mihawk doesn't outright claim the seat of captain is direct evidence that he doesn't have CoC.

Mihawk is not strong as some of guys think
So please accept that
They will never accept that.

They ignore Mihawk downs and try to overplay his hype with nothing to back it up. Now that I think about it,
there was even a top tier that was even winded fighting Mihawk in Marineford?
This includes Luffy, Vista, Jozu, Croc, etc. Vista held him at bay without any issues and he was unable to finish it, Croc treated him like a bitch and had more respect for Doffly, Jozu deflect his attack that was meant to test his strength and Luffy was able to evade him after he claimed that he was unable to hold back...

I'll spell it out for you so you can understand cause you keep thinking you are Oda and know everything...

We don't know how Buggy became Yonko over Mihawk, that's yet to be explained exactly but you can't even wait for that and already spewing lies.

The WG might think Mihawk is working under Buggy as we've seen in this chapter which Zoro himself tells you not to believe but you'll do that anyway cause why not right? Just one likely possibility.

And Mihawk being the WSS means he over Yonkos like Shanks (let alone someone like Buggy who ruined the Yonko name anyways). You can cry about it all you fucking want, that will remain a fact and it's not gonna change. It's not some BS like "Law mentionned Mihawk and Croc in same sentence" that means they are equal lmfao.

''EVEN'' WHITEBEARD IS SEPARATED FROM KAIDO AND SHANKS :rolaugh:
BUT NOT MIHAWK FROM CROCODILE :kailaugh:

''Law says that if Buggy was able to make those 2 obey him, then it’s appropriate to call him "Emperor"

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Well yeah I still thought that the Wanda being ruler of Day and Carrot being ruler of night is true. Then again they’re not presurring her. Neko & Inu said that Carrot is the best to be the ruler since she is more experienced and Neko & Inu are basically retiring. She doesn’t want to because she thinks there are stronger minks to do so; but Wanda & Shishilian are there to support and protect her.

I guess it kinda fits, since I suppose if Pedro isn’t dead, Pedro will be the one who’ll lead the Mokomo Dukedom. But since Pedro is dead, Carrot is next in the list.
If she was unsure or didn't give an answer yet then I could've rolled with it
It's the fact that she said she doesn't want to do it which is why I'm not diggin it

Pressure may or may not be the right word for it, but in my view they're acting like she already has the job without her actually saying yes
And that's the part that's irking me

Status
Not open for further replies.