Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

''EVEN'' WHITEBEARD IS SEPARATED FROM KAIDO AND SHANKS :rolaugh:
BUT NOT MIHAWK FROM CROCODILE :kailaugh:

''Law says that if Buggy was able to make those 2 obey him, then it’s appropriate to call him "Emperor"
I don't think you have been reading the story cause Mihawk genuinely doesn't care about the one piece he is a literal non factor.

Oh man... Crocodile & Mihawk's return has finally brought back my interest in OP lol, after years suffering under Yonko saga.
Mister 0 is definitely upto something lol, I'm hella curious to see how it's gonna be linked with the Endgame :P
That's more like it. Just bring Doffy out of the ID and add him to this guild. Lol

Why endgame should be limited to just BB and WG being the one pulling strings.

you might not believe this but I've returned here in OP section after more than a year and still haven't read WCI ending and most of the Wano. Just the later part of Zoro putting scar and the Nika part. Now its Time to continue OP.

Crocodile being retconned into YC1 would already be a huge power up given he was getting bested by a YC3 level character, acknowledging his power.

A fodder clown with 2 YC level characters wouldn't even be worth considering. It is Dracule's power.

I don't think Crocodile will play a major role in terms of plans. He certainly wants to increase his influence, but won't be the bigger bad.
Or accept it Mihawk isnt above Croco that much
Mihawk : Low top
Croco was always high high tier

He didn't get boosted or whatever
He was shown as top YC at MF

Status
Not open for further replies.