Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to the cover story, if by any chance Katakuri gets defeated by the Germa. I will never defend Katakuri ever again, and my opinion on him when it comes to his power level will change completely.catded

Slightly but negligeable no Yonko is high diffing another Yonko it's an extreme diff fight for whatever the matchup are..

You're trying to twist Mihawk's pretty straightforward statement..
Whitebeard was the WSM and known as the only person capable of being Roger's equal in combat. His portrayal isn't *just* as a Yonko.

Check the raws, Mihawk said that the distance between them and Whitebeard was small. So most likely, he was noting Whitebeard's decline due to sickness.

I'm not twisting anything.

Whitebeard was the WSM and known as the only person capable of being Roger's equal in combat. His portrayal isn't *just* as a Yonko.

Check the raws, Mihawk said that the distance between them and Whitebeard was small. So most likely, he was noting Whitebeard's decline due to sickness.

Whitebeard was at half strength and Mihawk STILL couldn't reach him

:josad:

Wow this must be one of the rare instances where the spoilers sounds better than the actual chapter :catsweat: Only the last 4 pages are worth it :catcry:
Have faith. Maybe those are some that he drew before the break.
They usually have some chapters in advance and they already mentioned that they knew the end of wano.
So 1058+ should be the ones to wait for

People really trying to downplay Mihawk… hopefully we see mihawk fight someone now as a member of the guild

I'm thinking better now it may make sense to have Mihawk under Buggy. Not sure about Crocodile.

Mihawk used to be a pirate hunter or something similar. Now that Marine is after again too he will hunt them for money.

Sick roger >= primebeard
Prime roger >= xebec
Prime roger >>> primebeard

xebec is Roger’s strongest opponent confirmed multiples times.

Status
Not open for further replies.