Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno. Why was Akainu stopped by Marco, harmed by Vista,stopped by Jinbe, two shotted by Sickbeard, etc? Or why was Queen hurt by Marco and Chopper? See, a good amount of people have feats of being "shortly matched" by commanders and others. But you'd defend them by saying " oh they weren't completely trying they weren't that serious they got surprised " etc. But can't beat the same for Mihawk just because you dislike him. What a dick rider
Difference is akainu mowed right through them. Mihawk couldn't do that to the others.

Even tho mihawk faced arguably weaker characters😂😂😂😂🤡

Let me beg Vista to leave me alone unlike akainu who takes a sneak attack from marco and Vista together😂

So jinbe is just an idiot and let himself get filled with holes by Who’s Who?
It literally wasn’t in one shot Either. And he used his ultimate attack a literal Fishman karate ultimate technique. Thats Jinbes current limit high diffing who’s who.

Give him an arc and he’ll be commander level
lt’s how a lot of shounen fights go in Arlong park Sanji got pissed and ended kuroobi quickly..

So Vagabond Drill is another of Jinbei’s ultimate attack too then cause they are both secret techniques falling under the same category..
You’re scared Jinbei might be closer to Sanji than Sanji is to Zoro..

I'm starting to think that Mihawk really is on par with great pirates like Shanks, Big Mom, Kaidou, Roger, Shiki and even Kaidou and Whitebeard.

What is not plausible is trying to put him on the same level as a mere admiral when canonically Fujitora is inferior to Mihawk, and Mihawk is inferior to Kaidou.

Kaidou > Mihawk > Fujitora.

That's how strong Kaidou is.
I think Mihawk is stronger than Big Mom and Shiki. But i can't automatically consider that Fujitora must be weaker than Mihawk, since King using unorthodox techniques is already implied by Zoro to be excluded from being limited to a swordsman. Since Fuji has extreme DF of gravity, i personally must see full strength of both of them first.

I know you lack a brain, but stop the bullshit. He beat WW with the same category of move he used to one shot Moriah.

Jinbe's ultimate so far is Vagabond Drill, not any of those moves.
The name of the attack is “Fishman Karate Secret Art Gargoyle Fist” or “Fishman Karate Ultimate Art Demon Brick Fist”

This attack and the vagabond drill are both listed as Ougis or Secret/Ultimate arts. So yes it is his ultimate attack.

Mihawk is the strongest swordman, that literaly means he is stronger than every other swordman in the series, wich means he can beat any swordman in the series including those with DF powers.

I dont get how such a simple concept is soo hard for people like you to understand.
No all it means is he would beat everyone in a straight swords duel. Not in an all out fight

I think Mihawk is stronger than Big Mom and Shiki. But i can't automatically consider that Fujitora must be weaker than Mihawk, since King using unorthodox techniques is already implied by Zoro to be excluded from being limited to a swordsman. Since Fuji has extreme DF of gravity, i personally must see full strength of both of them first.
Poor Big Mom, everyone and their mom clowns on her now :josad:

lt’s how a lot of shounen fights go in Arlong park Sanji got pissed and ended kuroobi quickly..

So Vagabond Drill is another of Jinbei’s ultimate attack too then cause they are both secret techniques falling under the same category..
You’re scared Jinbei might be closer to Sanji than Sanji is to Zoro..
Sanji got Kuroobi on land then beat him. Sanji was initially fighting him under water…

Yes Vagabond Drill and Gargoyle fist are jinbes two ultimate techniques. And I’m not scared of something proven wrong. You’re just mad that Jinbe is paired with Franky and Robin rather than Zoro and Sanji in the crew strength hierarchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.