Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How exactly does Mihawk counter Fuji's gravity?
The same way Zoro does.
Don't act like Fuji is the top dog in the verse, Zoro clashed with Fujitora multiple times, Oda would never allow Dressarosa Zoro to clash with a Yonkou or have a 1v1 with them in movies, OVAs and games like he does with Fujitora.
I don't want to see Zoro accidentally murder Fujitora now that he has CoC coating.:hope:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Asking more questions about my statement doesn't prove your point right. It only points out the flaws in power scaling.
Failed my power scale?
You with a completely disturbed and misguided logic without even understanding the basics...

Nowhere in the manga does it say that Fujitora stops being a swordsman when he uses his gravity... Mihawk is still theoretically superior...

That's what you're up against, and when you can't handle it you run and say it's all down to "just a clash between swords", when in fact it's not, it's a clash between swordsmen with both sides using everything they have to offer.

I think Mihawk is stronger than Big Mom and Shiki. But i can't automatically consider that Fujitora must be weaker than Mihawk, since King using unorthodox techniques is already implied by Zoro to be excluded from being limited to a swordsman. Since Fuji has extreme DF of gravity, i personally must see full strength of both of them first.
Kid and luffy would be accepting buggy if he had yonko level dude with him

They would accept his crew or himself as yonko level

Failed my power scale?
You with a completely disturbed and misguided logic without even understanding the basics...

Nowhere in the manga does it say that Fujitora stops being a swordsman when he uses his gravity... Mihawk is still theoretically superior...

That's what you're up against, and when you can't handle it you run and say it's all down to "just a clash between swords", when in fact it's not, it's a clash between swordsmen with both sides using everything they have to offer.
Where in the manga is fujitora called a swordsmen? He already confirmed he uses his gravity as a weapon. Admirals can’t lose to pirate subordinates.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I think Mihawk is stronger than Big Mom and Shiki. But i can't automatically consider that Fujitora must be weaker than Mihawk, since King using unorthodox techniques is already implied by Zoro to be excluded from being limited to a swordsman. Since Fuji has extreme DF of gravity, i personally must see full strength of both of them first.
I understand but theoretically there's no getting away from the fact that Mihawk is by definition superior to Fujitora.

Status
Not open for further replies.