Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The same way Zoro does.
Don't act like Fuji is the top dog in the verse, Zoro clashed with Fujitora multiple times, Oda would never allow Dressarosa Zoro to clash with a Yonkou or have a 1v1 with them in movies, OVAs and games like he does with Fujitora.
I don't want to see Zoro accidentally murder Fujitora now that he has CoC coating.:hope:
Noncanon feets :suresure:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
imo it’s a great character development since she needs to learn about responsibilities
I agree, I am very excited for the Lunar Queen stuff since that can be a big EoS moment possibly. I just don't like being stringed along like this, just have her say yes then you have a perfectly fine path for the character.

Because it's open ended right now I simply can't help having a final stand of hope that it actually happens.

It's just a matter of how it plays out now cause there's good arguements for both sides and it can very easily go both ways.

That's where I would like to leave it for now.

I guess the strawhats choose elbaf cause usopp react to the new island maybe its a hint that they will go to elbaf and kidd to bb terriorty and maybe he will loss if they fight offscreen and kidd maybe dies
Post automatically merged:

What is kidd means with his statement with the BM pirates stole the Road Ponegryph from them how dumb is kidd?

:choppawhat:I wonder why kid and luffy didn't hype Mihawk...if he's actually strong as admirals even
Even Law didn't hype him as someone super great.

:josad:Wano the arc of swordsmen started and ended withnobody hyping Mihawk at all
it actually ends with Mihawk as Buggy's underling Lol

:choppawhat:I wonder why kid and luffy didn't hype Mihawk...if he's actually strong as admirals even
Even Law didn't hype him as someone super great.

:josad:Wano the arc of swordsmen started and ended withnobody hyping Mihawk at all
it actually ends with Mihawk as Buggy's underling Lol
How long until this clown "quits" for the 50th time and comes back after 2 weeks?

Zoro: …? No that’s not possible…I can’t imagine Hawkeye…
Law: it would make perfect sense to call him an emperor if he really did manage to make these two obey him
Luffy: but he’s an idiot…something is up I’m sure

Interesting that the leakers didn’t bother mentioning this earlier …

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Buggy is the strongest character. He low diffed Mihawk and fodderized Crocoboy but then decided to be kind and allow them into his organization

If Hawk eye is ever shown taking even one order from Buggy in the manga, I will be the first one to say Shanks > Mihawk
Dude you are digging your own grave.

Sooner or later, Mihawk will do it. Even if the whole "pulling the string behind the scene" theory is true and Mihawk is the real mastermind, he will still follow Buggy's order because Buggy is the face leader. Especially if Oda hasn't revealed the whole pulling string yet, he will purposefully make Mihawk doing whatever Buggy orders to (example: fighting or stalling Admiral), to make it more believable to readers that Buggy is the leader.

:josad:They said kid will be irrelevant, no plot till eos
Kid is here actually giving us more interesting stuff : burned dude? the RP copy he has...where did he get it from? Why is he going to elbaf ?

:cheers:came out if Wano with 3B bounty and took down BM with Law,
Has CoC, certified low top tier above any warlord.
He doesn't serve under anyone, certainly not Buggy level captains

Law: it would make perfect sense to call him an emperor if he really did manage to make these two obey him

Goofy disrespecting Buggy leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Compared to Luffy, Buggy is significantly smarter.

Yeah something up for sure
But doesn't change the fact Buggy has them under him

Luffy doesn't know what happened
Zoro is coping

What matters is that Kid and Luffy don't think Buggy is strong or smart to be Yonko even if he has Posthawk and Croco under him

:josad:They said kid will be irrelevant, no plot till eos
Kid is here actually giving us more interesting stuff : burned dude? the RP copy he has...where did he get it from? Why is he going to elbaf ?

:cheers:came out if Wano with 3B bounty and took down BM with Law,
Has CoC, certified low top tier above any warlord.
He doesn't serve under anyone, certainly not Buggy level captains
Kidd will not go to elbaf usopp react to the disicion from luffy so it must be a hint that the next island is elbaf and luffys first disicion would be BB pirates thats oda like but cause he cant choose most likely the next ISLAND IS ELBAF next chapter we will hopefully see boa or the dialogue between the strawhats on the ship like pre timeskip

Status
Not open for further replies.