Who is the man with the burn mark?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of constantly making posts like this? It's really low effort trolling. You're not gonna hurt anyone's feelings with this childish stuff.

Get your troll game in order. You're weak.
How is this even a troll?
It is fact, nobody waited for Yamao and they all already packing at the port. She was about to left behind.

Which is total opposite of what happened with Usopp in Water 7. Everyone was anxious and waiting for him to come.

So
Law= Vira
Kidd= BB territory
Luffy= elbaf ( luffy always choose the risky route first but he loss so he could not choose) that means kidd take the L route for him and his fandom
i doubt that. I think vira, kidd will go to someother island but not BB territory. If they went to BB territory unless he became an ally with BB. Otherwise BB will kill kidd and then just give his df to crew. Luffy will go elbaf.

even if Mihawk has some agenda, him being apart of Buggy's organization is still not acceptable. Strong people don't rely on others. Up till now his sole hype was him being a one man army and roaming the seas.

i doubt that. I think vira, kidd will go to someother island but not BB territory. If they went to BB territory unless he became an ally with BB. Otherwise BB will kill kidd and then just give his df to crew. Luffy will go elbaf.
Bb will kill him kidd would not ally with BB I guess. BB also is not the guy who would make a ally with kidd. And dont forget that luffy says in zou that he want choose the riskiest route. So its for me obvious that even usopp react that the NEXT ISLAND IS ELBAF but only for luck which we can see in this chapter

R

rubblerust

How is this even a troll?
It is fact, nobody waited for Yamao and they all already packing at the port. She was about to left behind.

Which is total opposite of what happened with Usopp in Water 7. Everyone was anxious and waiting for him to come.
Look this kind of griefing might work in real life, but this is a fictional story. Everyone can read the chapter and see what actually happens. When you try to twist it around like that it makes you look like a bitter loser who is not smart enough to even troll effectively.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He's clearly referring to the ability to subjugate people of that calibre. I must've missed where he said that those two POWER is what made him worthy of the Yonko and nothing to with the fact they OBEY him.
That's the whole point though... It's because he seemingly has people on that level under him that it makes perfect sense to call him a Yonko. Let's not conveniently remove the strength factor from the equation, which you need the most to be a Yonko, and that part is covered by Mihawk and Crocodile.

Status
Not open for further replies.